Whats Really Up With Ray Edwards

crazygn

I seen him jog around in preseason and thought he was just getting some reps so ok no big deal. But i thought he wanted to be a falcon , you dont go to a team you want to play for and jog to every play like you someone else tackles the RB . Is it his knee still or just lasy. I hate to knock the guy already and hope he gets better but i hate to see people not running to the ball, Old 71 looks better by a mile if you ask me

His presence on the field made kroy look better which was one of the primary reasons that kroy was able to get that sack in the game from aba's side when aba took a rest because of the fear of Edwards on the field.And if Kroy was so good he wouldn't be sidelined right now so chill on that.he is a good player but does not possess starter qualities as Edwards has.getting Edwards actually motivated Kroys play but we also have to keep an account that it was the Bears o-line that we were up against which even made Sidberry look good go figure since he was inactive for must of last season on the inactive list.We need to chill because we are getting to caught up into what the press and commentators are saying that should be expected by Edwards,Julio Jones,the spread offense and all that other dumb stuff because they are mad that the falcons aren't scared to go for what they want.This is just the first game no need to panic about our new additions.Now if you would like to be chopping someone right now you need we need to be asking what up with the 57million dollar man Dunta Robinson in whom may be meeting up with his new friend for lunch every sunday called the falcon dunta is a bust.

The man hasn't even played more than 3 games and people are already on his nuts? Jesus christ people, if you think you can do SOOO much better, please go suit up and prove it! The man is coming off an injury, and is going to take his time to heal. Give the man props for playing through injury. He knows we need him because Kroy and Sid aren't able to get the job done on most plays, so he goes out there and plays injured.

The man hasn't even played more than 3 games and people are already on his nuts? Jesus christ people, if you think you can do SOOO much better, please go suit up and prove it! The man is coming off an injury, and is going to take his time to heal. Give the man props for playing through injury. He knows we need him because Kroy and Sid aren't able to get the job done on most plays, so he goes out there and plays injured.

its not a matter of us as fans thinking we could do better.

it never is.

i cant stand a comment like that, sorry.

its a matter of doing your **** job and act like you have even a faint interest in playing. This guy was supposed to be THE compliment to abe.

way too early to pound the gavel on edwards. by midseason we should know what we have.

Like i said iam not talking trash about the guy, but if your in that bad of shape and cant run to the ball then maybe someone else should be in the game. His knee does not give him the ok to jogs on more then 1 play. Ive been on this board for a long time and a fan since 1990 so i would think its ok to ask a question and not get bashed. I think he will get better but thats not the question

Like i said iam not talking trash about the guy, but if your in that bad of shape and cant run to the ball then maybe someone else should be in the game. His knee does not give him the ok to jogs on more then 1 play. Ive been on this board for a long time and a fan since 1990 so i would think its ok to ask a question and not get bashed. I think he will get better but thats not the question

You absolutely took a **** on Ray Edwards in your initial post. You called him lazy, said Kroy looked better than him, and said if he didn't want to go all out on plays, he needs to be replaced. You've been on this board for a long time, but only have 56 posts...? You think being a fan since 1990 has any weight to it? I've been a fan since '85, but you don't see me using that as a crutch in an argument.

The point of all this is, Ray Edwards JUST joined the team. He isn't some guy who has been eating salary and under performing. It's his first year, and he is battling injury. Let's relax on him, give him some time to get healthy, and then we can go from there.

LMAO.

Buddy just got here. He doesn't know the system. Comin off an injury and usually starts off slow.

With that said The Beer Man slapped yall boys in the face with a sack, a pick and a touchdown after all the hatin on him and his woman.

Now yall hatin on Edwards. He had more sacks, hits and hurries than probably Beer Man, Busterson and Chauncey combined in the last couple years.

Rise Folks.

LMAO.

Buddy just got here. He doesn't know the system. Comin off an injury and usually starts off slow.

With that said The Beer Man slapped yall boys in the face with a sack, a pick and a touchdown after all the hatin on him and his woman.

Now yall hatin on Edwards. He had more sacks, hits and hurries than probably Beer Man, Busterson and Chauncey combined in the last couple years.

Rise Folks.

What he said. By Mid season you will be on Ray Ray's sack. And i'm not talking about his grocery bag. :P

Are you surprised? People were on Dunta's case around the same time last year.

LMAO.

Rise Folks.

My Friend you know as well as anyone this is what have you done for me NOW world.