The Official Unofficial New Boards Bug Report Thread

Supes™

I don't care about the cosmetics although I like the look. I just want the boards to work right and not give me fits.

Ok James, I've never put anyone on ignore, but now there's about 200 posters on my ignore list since the migration. The crazy thing is, I can see all of their post and threads, so they're not actually being "ignored" by me, but if I remove any of them from the ignore list, THEN I CAN'T SEE THEM ANYMORE, LOL! And to remove them from the list is a very laborious task, have to do it one by one, about 20 seconds each. Ain't got time for that and it's backfiring anyway.

This is pretty messed up. Can it be fixed?

I can't change my avatar, so I'm stuck with a cropped version of the last one I had......Looks stupid and I won't be able to use Godzilla crapping on the opposing teams' doormat if someone can't clue me in.

Oh well..... :rolleyes:

Guest Absconditus

Cannot change signature. Every time I try to add a sig it says "You are only allowed to use one line of text for a signature." Well, it's only one line.

Also cannot change my avatar.

I don't care about the cosmetics. I just want the boards to work right and not give me fits.

Ok James, I've never put anyone on ignore, but now there's about 200 posters on my ignore list since the migration. The crazy thing is, I can see all of their post and threads, so they're not actually being "ignored" by me, but if I remove any of them from the ignore list, THEN I CAN'T SEE THEM ANYMORE, LOL! And to remove them from the list is a very laborious task, have to do it one by one, about 20 seconds each. Ain't got time for that and it's backfiring anyway.

Maybe you're just seeing everybody that's ignoring you. :P

My avatar aint jiggling no more. <_<

Fix it. Dont bring bad ju-ju against our Falcons the week we play the Eagles.

Please god no...not until we figure out how to block avatars. One of the best parts about the boards was the ability to block avatars and sigs. Those features have seemed to vanish.

And we really need a better ignore function.

I don't care about the cosmetics although I like the look. I just want the boards to work right and not give me fits.

Supes. I found those mini wipes you asked about. You know, for the sweaty palms in the run up to the bonfire.

Is there any way to change our settings for how we view the board?

By that I mean, in the previous boards, we could adjust for the number of threads per page (max was 40) and we could set the number of posts per page once a thread was opened. I can't find that setting, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. 20 posts per thread view is way too low IMO.