We Owe The Eagles For 2 Straight Years Of Bad Losses. I Say Our Guys Are Going

AuburnFalcon

to come out and play with their @$$e$ on fire ticked off after the embarassing performance last Sunday. Defense comes to play, running game comes to play and we stretch the field with Rowdy and Jones. We have targets on our backs from last season and all of the off-season media hype. Time to play like the big dogs everyone has pumped us up to be.

I'm over Sunday. I say the Dome is rocking and we are going to kick the Eagle's @$$.

to come out and play with their @$$e$ on fire ticked off after the embarassing performance last Sunday. Defense comes to play, running game comes to play and we stretch the field with Rowdy and Jones. We have targets on our backs from last season and all of the off-season media hype. Time to play like the big dogs everyone has pumped us up to be.

I'm over Sunday. I say the Dome is rocking and we are going to kick the Eagle's @$$.

I say this will be #3

I want the Falcons to win as much as the next person. I hate the Eagles and I don't like Vick.

All that being said, I have no reason (other than fanaticism) to believe we will win. Then again, I thought we'd win 6 games in 2008. Time for this franchise to surprise me again by beating the Eagles.

This is a big game, though. No more of the ******* cheering for Vick that live here and weren't Eagles fans 2 years ago. They can suck a ball.

I want the Falcons to win as much as the next person. I hate the Eagles and I don't like Vick.

All that being said, I have no reason (other than fanaticism) to believe we will win. Then again, I thought we'd win 6 games in 2008. Time for this franchise to surprise me again by beating the Eagles.

This is a big game, though. No more of the ******* cheering for Vick that live here and weren't Eagles fans 2 years ago. They can suck a ball.

I feel ya. No reason to think we won't be out-coached again. Man - I'd LOVE to see Atlanta win this one decisively.

I'm over what happened against the Bears....

We will beat the Eagles. Their 2nd road game, their front 7 doesn't compare to the Bears, Falcons should be a motivated and pizzed off football team.

Let's do it dammit. Get things back on track now!

I think we can pull it out in a close one, but we have to bring our A game

backs-make efforts to make the most out of every run...none of this hit or miss running style

defense-bend but don't break...don't let them score from far out, and hold them to field goals when they get to the redzone

if the Eagles get alot of guys to the ball when we run it, throw it in the flat to Snelling, Harry Douglas and Rogers and use it as the run game

Ryan..have situational awareness, know when not to make a mistake and when a play is needed the most..and make that throw

if we get the ball first, score on that drive or it will likely get ugly

and we need to stop trying this throw it every down crap..run the ball, or pass short as a run game which ever works better...as long as running actually exists, use it

I hear all this crap about how you have have some monster pass attack to win, it isn't true

Im having a hard time imagining a different defensive game plan than what we put out against GB and Chi. I believe we the offense will do well... but I cannot imagine how we are suddenly going to discover an aggressive winning defensive game plan and effective tackling in one game after the way we have been getting our azzes handed to us going back to last year. Not to mention; the ookie fans will be out in droves and its going to be a home game for the Beagles. We've let this go on by not beating them. We're soft. We've been taking it from them way too long. Im hoping for change, but hope is all i got.

See these posts are what i like to see, our fan base needs to become more positive and stop wining over one game.. Its the first game and we didnt respond as well as the bears from the lockout. But we have seen our mistakes and we will certainley learn from them. Go Falcons!

I'm over what happened against the Bears....

We will beat the Eagles. Their 2nd road game, their front 7 doesn't compare to the Bears, Falcons should be a motivated and pizzed off football team.

Let's do it dammit. Get things back on track now!

being an Eagle fan i have to respond to this...

1) the Eagles tend to play better on the road than at home.

2) Our front 4 is very good... the evidence of that is 5 sacks against the Lambs and your offensive line is'nt much better than theirs.

. The difference between the falcons and Rams is that Matt Ryan is a QB on the cusp of greatness. I have been impressed with him since his college days. at BC he was making plays while staring down MULTIPLE defenders in his face almost every play... in Atlanta he has better protection, white is a great receiver, gonzales still has some gas in the tank, and Julio jones is a nice complimentary Wide receiver to White... and then there's that TURNER guy... It won't be a blowout either way... I'm pulling for my team, but what I hope for is a good game with no injuries to EITHER team.

being an Eagle fan i have to respond to this...

1) the Eagles tend to play better on the road than at home.

2) Our front 4 is very good... the evidence of that is 5 sacks against the Lambs and your offensive line is'nt much better than theirs.

. The difference between the falcons and Rams is that Matt Ryan is a QB on the cusp of greatness. I have been impressed with him since his college days. at BC he was making plays while staring down MULTIPLE defenders in his face almost every play... in Atlanta he has better protection, white is a great receiver, gonzales still has some gas in the tank, and Julio jones is a nice complimentary Wide receiver to White... and then there's that TURNER guy... It won't be a blowout either way... I'm pulling for my team, but what I hope for is a good game with no injuries to EITHER team.

-If Mcclure sits this week our OL will allow some pressure during passing downs, however, I don't expect the OL to be as bad as their were against the Bears regardless. The simple fact that the Eagles don't have a Peppers level pass rusher should help our OL alone not to mention we will be at home.

-Our defense should also get pressure on Vick all night considering the Eagles OL has 4 new starters and does not look very good right now. If we can get pressure and contain Vick on his runs we should win the game.

-We should run the ball at will. Turner ran very well against a Bears D that has a much better run D than the Eagles. The presence of a run game should take pressure off the OL.

I predict a solid win for the Falcons. Of course we could take a dump on the field again and blow the game but sooner or later we are going to put it together and I think it happens this week. Go Birds!!

Edited by RyantoWhite4theTD