Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBOPPER

Just A Question For Discussion.

Is it just me or are we heading toward Jim Mora 2.0?

I mean think about it Mora`s first couple of years were good

so are Smith`s.Now we are all questioning the coordinators

abilities just like Knapp and Zimmerman with Mora.

Do we fire Smith if he refuses to fire BVG and MM?

How long before Blank and Mckay figure this out.

Just curious what you guys think.

Smith and his coordinators are much better than Mora circus show. Vick did a lot to hide our issues and well as exposed them too. Smith a very good coach. BVG is a good DC. MM is a solid OC. We need better talent on defense. We need our QB to play like someone who is due 34 million dollars after bonuses this year. He's playing like he should only get paid 5 million a year as of the last five games that mattered.

I was actually thinking about this earlier but more so Vick vs. Ryan.

Both high draft picks, both anointed franchise QB's, both got the fans excited with their play (Vick running, Ryan being clutch, first pass a TD etc.), both won games, then both seemed to have failed to progress, more and more criticism (Vick not accurate, Ryan has no arm), coaches and coordinators getting the blame as well as the O-Line to mask QB deficiencies, fan base a little bit torn... We'll have to see what happens next. Obviously, they are completely different players and Vick was a moron off the field as well, but when you look at the situation it's eerily similar.

I was actually thinking about this earlier but more so Vick vs. Ryan.

Both high draft picks, both anointed franchise QB's, both got the fans excited with their play (Vick running, Ryan being clutch, first pass a TD etc.), both won games, then both seemed to have failed to progress, more and more criticism (Vick not accurate, Ryan has no arm), coaches and coordinators getting the blame as well as the O-Line to mask QB deficiencies, fan base a little bit torn... We'll have to see what happens next. Obviously, they are completely different players and Vick was a moron off the field as well, but when you look at the situation it's eerily similar.

We have did our part for Ryan and Ryan doesn't seem like he is going to jail anytime soon. It's on Ryan, it starts now. Vick is a different case completely. They both seems to plateau but one was because of lifestyle. The other is because of himself.

We have did our part for Ryan and Ryan doesn't seem like he is going to jail anytime soon. It's on Ryan, it starts now. Vick is a different case completely. They both seems to plateau but one was because of lifestyle. The other is because of himself.

lol obviously Matt won't be going to jail. I'm saying though it was the same back then. People wanted to blame the receivers, the coaches, the GM etc. before placing any blame on the franchise QB. It's the same way now.

Absolutely not! What's great is we're starting to get used to the idea of being winners so we get antsy when things don't go as planned. For all us ling time falcons fans you can't help but wonder when the collapse is going to happen. But Smitty and his group have shown that they can get the team focused and correct errors from previous games as long as talent has allowed them to. I think the sky is still intact and over our heads at this point. Check with me in a few weeks...

There is a reason why some phrases become trite. With increased success comes increased expectations.

I suspect TD, Smity, and Ryan all welcome the high expectations. Smith loves his "process" analogy. I'm sure he fully understands the mircorscope analysis is to be expected as a by product of increasing success.

I am confident they can all pass the test.

Smith and his coordinators are much better than Mora circus show. Vick did a lot to hide our issues and well as exposed them too. Smith a very good coach. BVG is a good DC. MM is a solid OC. We need better talent on defense. We need our QB to play like someone who is due 34 million dollars after bonuses this year. He's playing like he should only get paid 5 million a year as of the last five games that mattered.

Im sorry man but if you look at the talent around the league you should clearly see that we do have a very talented defense with a great roster on offense yet our so called good or solid coordinators have us rolling in mediocrity. Seriously though...There are so many coordinators that do so much more with so much less talent to work with.

Im sorry man but if you look at the talent around the league you should clearly see that we do have a very talented defense with a great roster on offense yet our so called good or solid coordinators have us rolling in mediocrity. Seriously though...There are so many coordinators that do so much more with so much less talent to work with.

who are the talented players on defense ?

Abe ...def..Rich McKay era

Grimes ....Rich McKay era

Moore and Lofton are talented but they have not put it all together yet ...

TD has brought in bums like Dunta Robinson, Spoon,Perria Jerry ,

keep talkin guys,I mean it just proves that we need to fix something I do think it starts with coaching and then moves to players that just don`t belong.