Babs Out 3-5 Weeks $%^$@8#!

paulitik

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/15574742

2 minutes ago - by Knox Bardeen - DT Babineaux out 3-5 weeks with partially torn MCL

DT Jonathan Babineaux suffered a partially torn MCL during Sunday’s game in Chicago. He will miss somewhere between three to five weeks but not need surgery, according to his agent Jack Bechta. Falcons RapidReports

Not good at all. Jerry better step da @##$ up

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babinueaux-Saints1.jpg

FLOWERY BRANCH

– Falcons defensvie tackle Jonathan Babineaux is out three to five weeks with a partially torn MCL ligament in his knee, according to his representatives.

The injury will not immediately require surgery, but he may want to have one after the season.

“It’s a partial MCL tear and we are looking at three to five weeks,” said Jack Bechta, Babineaux’s agent. “The MCL, all the guys that I’ve every had have come back. If there is any issue with uncomfortableness they go in and get it cleaned up after the season.”

Babineaux was listed on the injury report before the game with a knee and shoulder injury. He left the game against Chicago to get his ankle check out and had it re-taped.

The Falcons are hoping that defensive tackle Corey Peters, who missed the opener with a knee injury, can return this week. He’s been out for four weeks.

–D. Orlando Ledbetter

Guest mashburn

No excuse.. NEXT PLAYER NEEDS TO STEP UP..

Packers won a super bowl with injuries to whole team

LOL did they really? or is that what everyone likes to say to try to make that team sound AMAZING?

Cause I know they had injurties half way into the season, but last I looked they had a full list of more then healthy guys before the playoffs. Did you by chance look at the fact they let players rest longer then what they were suppose to?

So I give them credit, but not that freaking much credit.

And like someone else said. Go troll the packers board with that crap.

LOL did they really? or is that what everyone likes to say to try to make that team sound AMAZING?

Cause I know they had injurties half way into the season, but last I looked they had a full list of more then healthy guys before the playoffs. Did you by chance look at the fact they let players rest longer then what they were suppose to?

So I give them credit, but not that freaking much credit.

And like someone else said. Go troll the packers board with that crap.

Packers injury REPORT heading into playoffs and Super Bowl..They had 3 major losses

Nick Barnet

Ryan Grant

Finely

Those were HUGE HUGE LOSSES yet they still went on to win a SUPER BOWL

Edited by swift

Yea I don't want to hear it either.

If they can do it why not us?

agree ..The loss hurts ..Babs is a big part of this defense but we need to suck it up and go on...There is no more excuses for this team..

TD drafted Peters/Walker and Perria Jerry ....THEY NEED TO STEP UP

agree ..The loss hurts ..Babs is a big part of this defense but we need to suck it up and go on...There is no more excuses for this team..

TD drafted Peters/Walker and Perria Jerry ....THEY NEED TO STEP UP

Spotlight on Jerry this week. He's on my **** list as well. Peters so far has shown more than Jerry so far. Only thing he did last week of note was a false start.

Hopefully Jerry and Peters (if ready) can pick up the slack, get pressure on Vick and help clog the middle and stuff the gaps for McCoy and bottle him up. not to mention not allowing mike to run up the middle for big chunks of yards. I hope the big boys wrap him up and body slam him to the turf!!

Missing Babs is a big part of our game, especially his motor and his attitude.

Guest mashburn

Packers injury REPORT heading into playoffs and Super Bowl..They had 3 major losses

Nick Barnet

Ryan Grant

Finely

Those were HUGE HUGE LOSSES yet they still went on to win a SUPER BOWL

So what do you think about the falcons in 2009? Did we not go on to have a winning season. and we were a lot more floaded with injuries. and we had major players who got hurt at the begging, middlew and towards the end.

Sorry but you are acting like they are GODS of football. and I am sick of hearing it from bandwagon fans of the packers.

and you do realize the falcons basically had our third string in a few times.

But I will say this is not an excuss for our Deffense.

Barnett and finley was a hit to there team, but no way was Ryant Grant, the guy only averaged 5 yards. he just has a ton of carries. let snelling have that many carries and see what his average is.

While I hate to hear about any injuries this may help up in the long run. The Falcons (specifically the D line) now know that if they have to step it up to win games! The Falcons are an injured animal now both emotionally and physically. Maybe they will fight harder and in the long run, if the backups play well, our depth will be better for it.

Edited by RyantoWhite4theTD