I Can't Wait Until Sunday Night

Laugher

I know I talk a lot of smack about the failcons, but I honestly give y'all a fighting chance to beat the Vick led eagles. You just need to go back to what works, I have stated all offseason that your defense thrives on not seeing the field much, so run the freaking ball on offense!

Should I start Vick on fantasy football?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am excited about this game too and expect it to be fight. Ryan plays his best when establish the run and use no-huddle every so often. As I have said before, Ryan is not a play-making QB, he is a distributor that needs talent around him. Nothing wrong with it and it works. I am thinking the Falcons shock Philly in this one and come away with a 24-17 victory. Now I don't play fantasy football, but if you think a Vick performance with 2 TDs and an INT is good enough to start then go for it. lol

I expect to see Vick all over the place on Sunday too. Hoping Abraham, Bierman, & Edwards can get a sack a piece.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I say Blitz the ever loving **** outta Vick! Pressure, Pressure, Pressure! Do that and try and get Turner going and the Falcons should get a W. Forget all the downfield crap right now. Because, like it or not your QB's not built for that! Until you get that secondary sorted out you really need to stay with the ball control offense........at least that's the way I see it.

I say Blitz the ever loving **** outta Vick! Pressure, Pressure, Pressure! Do that and try and get Turner going and the Falcons should get a W. Forget all the downfield crap right now. Because, like it or not your QB's not built for that! Until you get that secondary sorted out you really need to stay with the ball control offense........at least that's the way I see it.

with there secondary, i dont see how you can blitz. thats y they added edwards.

with babs hurt, it may b bad. if tmac doesnt play, expect a ton of pressure from the eagles

That remains to be seen. Or I could say Rodgers was the answer to the saints DL... :lol:

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Getting Julio for the price you paid vs what we paid for Shaun Rogers is no comparison. The only saving grace for the Falcons was the rookie wage cap. But you gave up some good picks to move up.

so it may have ramifications next year too.

haha. Oh yeah. No way Ryan can live up to the dynamic on the field standards of Vick. Love him or hate him, on the field, he is unique. Electrifying.

This may be the only game where the opposing Qb is cheered nonstop for the TDs he'll most likely get. While the home team qb, is possibly booed, relentlessly. It gonna make fo sum good tv!

The funny thing is, the reason Atlanta's defense is ranked like it is is because of how their offense controls the clock. But now they want to have a more uptempo offense.

Julio Jones was obviously the answer for the Falcons... :lol:

Come on!!! They didn't give up much, just a 1st, 2nd, and fourth. And also next year's 1st and and fourth. :lol:

to many smiles in this weeks interviews....

do they think its funny what happened Sunday vs Bears ?????

Only 1 Guy had the look i want to see outa my Falcon Players

Curtis Lofton

he wasnt smiling

I dont know what the he77 is going on with this Coaching Staff, but you need to be kicking some guys in the azz....

wheres the Intensity ?????

( Shakes Head )

they better be glad i am not on this staff

Heads would Roll

Getting Julio for the price you paid vs what we paid for Shaun Rogers is no comparison. The only saving grace for the Falcons was the rookie wage cap. But you gave up some good picks to move up.

so it may have ramifications next year too.

It's not Rogers fault if he hands our LBs tackles and sacks on a silver platter, but they can't make the play. That said, He did open a few lanes for Casillas to lay some hits and get a sack on Rodgers last week. What did Julio do?

Eagles win this in a laugher. Vick has no fear playing in that tent. Too much speed on that offense for the Failcons to keep up.

28-10 Eagles.

It's not Rogers fault if he hands our LBs tackles and sacks on a silver platter, but they can't make the play. That said, He did open a few lanes for Casillas to lay some hits and get a sack on Rodgers last week. What did Julio do?

Eagles win this in a laugher. Vick has no fear playing in that tent. Too much speed on that offense for the Failcons to keep up.

28-10 Eagles.

10? You predicting another defensive TD for the falcons?

to many smiles in this weeks interviews....

do they think its funny what happened Sunday vs Bears ?????

Only 1 Guy had the look i want to see outa my Falcon Players

Curtis Lofton

he wasnt smiling

I dont know what the he77 is going on with this Coaching Staff, but you need to be kicking some guys in the azz....

wheres the Intensity ?????

( Shakes Head )

they better be glad i am not on this staff

Heads would Roll

This, twice.