Caught On Tape: Motorcyclist Rescued From Fiery Crash

biloxifalcon

Great to see ordinary people stepping up to help a fellow human in need. Although i did find it kind of odd as soon as they pulled him from the car and to safety everyone kind've walked away, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Either first responders were coming on scene or they thought he was dead and just simply were unsure what to do. Great story though.

Great to see ordinary people stepping up to help a fellow human in need. Although i did find it kind of odd as soon as they pulled him from the car and to safety everyone kind've walked away, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. Either first responders were coming on scene or they thought he was dead and just simply were unsure what to do. Great story though.

Just watched the video again. There was a police officer in the group of people lifting the car. He probably told everyone to get back. Just after the victim was removed from under the car, they came in with fire extinguishers and put out the fire.