The Main Thing Is... With Just An Average Qb.. Is Steve Smith Back?

Big Bubba

According to walterfootball, motivation was his issue the past few years. lol on a side note, Jon Beason tore his achilles last year too.

By the way, I'd like congratulate Steve Smith yet again for actually trying hard. Way to go, Steve. I know playing football for a seven-figure salary can be grueling sometimes, but I'm happy to see that you took time out of your busy schedule to put forth some effort into a game.

I really feel bad for Smitty cause he had 2-3 years years of his prime stripped away from him. If theres one word to describe Smitty , its a competitor.

Roddy was a top wrestler in college. He is bigger and stronger. I would love to see him beyotch slap Smith and make him cry like a puzzy... :lol:

Smitty is 5'8" 185, not as small as you make it seem. Standing. i got Smitty. But I could see b*tch *ss Roddy White turning it into a wrestling match and at that point all bets are off.

Roddy was a top wrestler in college. He is bigger and stronger. I would love to see him beyotch slap Smith and make him cry like a puzzy... :lol:

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

;) Least now we know, being bigger and stronger doesn't make one a better WR. Nor does it make someone a better fighter.

Smith is pure muscle, quick and shifty. I can definitely see White breaking one of his manicured nails when he attempts to hit Smith. I say "attempt" because you know how those wrestlers are. A fight starts to break out, and the first thing they think of is getting down on all fours.

Smith is not even on the same field as Roddy! He had a good day wow, let's crown his azz... :lol:

We had them, and we let em off the hook. If you want to crown their azzes, then crown em.

Also. Of course not. Smith was in Arizona , on their field this past week. Tearing it up. White was in Chicago........ we know how this goes.

One game does not a season make. Check last season out..

Smith had only 64 cathes less than Roddy (115), only 884 yards less than Roddy (1389), and only 8 Tds less than Roddy (10)...yeah I know the panthers didn't have a QB... :lol:

Roddy will have all the stats again over Smith like he has the last 3 years! B)

The last 3 years?

#89 best season 1563 yards 103 rec 12td

His 2nd best 1421 yards 78 rec 6td

Roddy has never reached 1400 yards or 12td he did catch more with a 115rec. He has also had the better QB.

Not to mention Roddy was a bust until 2007 and Steve went to the probowl his rookie season.

Roddy has been better than SS the last 3 and 1/2 seasons and may well be again before its all said and done!

STEVE SMITH DID NOT HAVE A QUARTERBACK! What do you not get about this? Put Smitty in ATL and Roddy in CAR the last 3 years and what do you think would have happened. Smith is and always has been the most talented WR in the division.

Edited by calidawg