Dear Bvg And Coach Smith: Please Don't Go Down Like Punks

Peyton

I am the last one to go on rants against our coordinators. I recognize they are more qualified for the job than I am. All that aside, I am still going to make a request of BVG this week.

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T GO DOWN LIKE A PUNK

There is one constant in Michael Vick's career, both in Atlanta, and in Philadelphia. The more you hit the guy, the less effective he is. It's an eternal truth.

If the Falcons lay back in zone and rush 4 all night and don't hit him, he is gonna be making a lot of plays in the passing game and in the running game.

BRING THE NOISE.....EARLY AND OFTEN.

Hit him late if you have to. Take multiple personal fouls early in the game if you have to. Just freaking hit him.

And if the Eagles hit big pass plays because you brought the noise, so be it.

At least you all won't go down like a bunch of punks.

This.

This is all I ask. Sunday they just went down like the Titanic. No fight. I constantly say I'd rather lose 30-12 with 7 turnovers like the Steelers than just 3.

You can't win the lottery if you don't play. Yea you won't always win but your chances are better than if you don't buy a ticket at all. This was a bad game but the last 7 games last year showed that you need to go after Vick. Let him get comfortable like Cutler got and the same thing will happen. Vick was 43% vs the Rams. They did some things right. The good thing about our film is that we did everything wrong to kill ourselves, not 100% what the Bears did to stop us. Fumbles, poor field position, and poor tackling killed us. That is not something the Eagles can control.

The leader of the team is the biggest p*ssy in the league.

I disagree with that. If you're given p*ssy game planning from a p*ssy coordinator that doesn't necessarily make you a p*ssy.

I'm not a huge Ryan fan, but any QB that gets the shlt knocked out of him and gets back up like Ryan consistently does isn't a p*ssy.

Frist thing is drop that 3 man line chit and keep Vick in the pocket , we have to get some pressure from DTs and rush the DEs straight up field to keep Vick contained.

If we can do that then we have a chance to get a few hits on Vick and he doesn't like that at all .

Peyton is correct hit him in the mouth a few times and he panics and makes bad throws .

I disagree with that. If you're given p*ssy game planning from a p*ssy coordinator that doesn't necessarily make you a p*ssy.

I'm not a huge Ryan fan, but any QB that gets the shlt knocked out of him and gets back up like Ryan consistently does isn't a p*ssy.

When you played scared that usually earns you the coined term of p*ssy. When you have sex with a lot of men as a woman, do not be surprised when a man calls you a wh*re.

When you mention excuses to me, it sounds like women who said, daddy wasn't there or those men said they loved me. Just a pathetic excuse. We all know Redman isn't a NFL starting QB, but I will never call him a p*ssy because he doesn't play like one.

Eli Manning and Jason Campbell gets make fun of for looking slow. Are they slow irl? No but on the field, it takes them awhile to make decisions therefore they take a lot of sacks.

Eli Manning gets sacked a lot. Newton and Vick faces a lot of pressure. Kolb faces a lot of pressure. Cutler as well. What did they do and give done? Win and play with a chip on their shoulder. I don't see why this line thing is still an excuse. Is it an issue, to a degree but not that much.

It would be nice if our defense could do something for this game but I have no faith.

I've seen use the same non-effective 3-3-5 zone crap and delayed blitzes too many times to think we'll suddenly 'get it' this weekend.

Other than being able to consistently apply pressure with a 3 man rush...I think the only shot we have in this game is for the offense to perform and perform well. Keep their offense off the field and DO NOT let Vick have the ball last.

Watching the highlights from the Eagles-Rams game and the Rams should have won that game. They lost Steven Jackson AND Danny Amendola, the only two playmakers on that team. Vick was his usual self, throwing poor passes (underthrows, high risk) but like us, they couldn't capitalize on them. They were able to get behind the defense on a play action reverse but Nnamdi got called for PI in the endzone but the Rams blew it. They had the ball on the 1 but couldn't punch it in and settled for a FG. We know that's not happening.

Not expecting much from the coaching staff...they are punks. I expect the players that have made these stiffs look good for 3 seasons to step up and show pride(MT, RW, ABE, JB, CL,TG,BG). I expect no help from the coaching staff...they have proven that they can do no better against top tier teams. We will get out coached(as always in this series) but I hope our players out play the Philly squad...for pride if nothing else. The coaches are the handicap with this franchise and its obvious. You can't blame BVG w/o blaming MS and MM...it's obvious how ancient and irrelevant he is.

Just how I feel. Go Falcons in spite of the BS.

Eli Manning gets sacked a lot. Newton and Vick faces a lot of pressure. Kolb faces a lot of pressure. Cutler as well. What did they do and give done? Win and play with a chip on their shoulder. I don't see why this line thing is still an excuse. Is it an issue, to a degree but not that much.

I never said it was an excuse. Put your ******* agenda down for a second and read what people say. If you want to say that Ryan is gun shy to take shots down the field I will agree with that. It certainly looks that way.

But to call any NFL QB a p*ssy, when he takes hits that would make you urinate all over yourself is a bit much....even for someone who posts with the obvious agenda that you do.