Coastal Carolina Tickets

LadyDawg

Dang. Good luck selling those. Hopefully you can sell them before the game, that'd be your best chance.

That's over face value for Coastal Carolina. Those will be going for dirt cheap outside the stadium. Most of those lower-level teams we play are hard to unload right before a game, let alone recoup any of the costs. I've been there before.

It's total for both. It's a fair price. Great seats and lower level so I think I'm asking a pretty fair price.

hey it might be a fair price, but you will never sell them at that price.. i can walk up on game day and get great seats for 20 bucks each. after the first two games where fans overpaid for tickets they won't pay over the ticket price for this game. you might have to eat your tickets this week unfortunately if you can't find someone locally willing to do it.

sold 2 today with parking permit at north hull street lot. Went for only $59 including overnight shipping. Losing hurts!!

D@mn really? Yeah talk about needing this ship to turn around... Really need for these home games to be super teams and not directional schools, hurts us hard working folks. #WIN10