Week 2 Predicitions

bossFALCON™

Eagles over Falcons (Sorry, but after the last couple games, including the playoffs, i just can't predict a win here. I think it will be close though, for what it's worth.)

Bears over Saints (Bears looked real good. Maybe we just looked real bad. I dunno. The saints are a different team, but I think chicagos defense might be able to slow brees down enough and forte should have a great day.)

Pack over Panthers (Packers could go undeafeated. they've been unstoppable since before the playoffs last year and don't seem to be slowing down.)

Bucs over Vikings (I think this one could go either way. Bucs didn't look too good this week, but I think they will get back to last years form some time this season. If the vikings learn that they have to pass every now and then, they could also get the win.)

Boys over Niners (Cowboys looked really good other than a couple of mistakes. I think their defense will be one of the best at the end of the year.)

Cards over Skins (Not sold on the skins. The cards did give up 400+yds to cam newton though, so I suppose this one could go either way.)

Rams over Giants (Rams are a good team. Though i think they will miss steven jackson.)

Eagles over Falcons

Saints over Bears

Pack over Panthers

Bucs over Vikings

Boys over Niners

Cards over Skins

Giants over Rams

Eagles will basically be playing a home game and if they jump to a lead, Falcons aint catching up with no one. Falcons hope is the run game and if they have to desert it, it's not good. But if they get it going against that terrible front of philly, they can win.

Saints over Bears, and I believe big.

Pack will bring Cam down to earth, HARD.

Tough call on Bucs/Vikes, but I think the Bucs pull it out.

Cowboys D is banged up, but it's Alex Smith aint it? Romo goes big in this one.

If Jackson were playing I would pick the Rams. Both teams have injuries. I think the Giants have more experience and will win.

Skins have a habit of following a big win with a dumb loss.

Yeah but the eagles for blitzing the h.ell out of us. If we pick it up expect some big plays in the run and pass. The key to the other side is stopping the long play. They don't sustain long drives from the Falcons but they strike fast. that's what we need to avoid, that and turnovers of course.

i expect alot of pressure up the middle. cole on baker is a bad matchup.

if yall dont spread the field and keep the pressure back, itll b another long day for ryan

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I see the entire NFC South going 0 for 2!

The only team that I see having a chance to win this weekend is the Saints. At least they have some offense, problem is they're going up against a very good defense.

The BUCS & Falcons have shown me nothing on either side of the ball and until they do I'll not be picking either one. Cam will be brought back to earth against the best team in the NFC.

Falcons over the Eagles..Starting a rookie at center, Vick will be forced to read the defense, something he's never had to do.

Saints over the Bears...Bears can't put another game together like they did against the Falcons.

Bucs over the Vikes...If not, I'm mowing Gruden's grass next week.

Packers over the Panthers.......Hurts me to say that.

Don't care about anyone else...........

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Falcons over the Eagles..Starting a rookie at center, Vick will be forced to read the defense, something he's never had to do.

Saints over the Bears...Bears can't put another game together like they did against the Falcons.

Bucs over the Vikes...If not, I'm mowing Gruden's grass next week.

Packers over the Panthers.......Hurts me to say that.

Don't care about anyone else...........

Yard, You REALLY believe that our offensive line can help us win this game? I'm not seeing it. I see us losing until we play a team soft enough up front defensively that the 4 stiffs we have on our offensive line can block them. Perhaps next week against the Falcons.

I see the entire NFC South going 0 for 2!

The only team that I see having a chance to win this weekend is the Saints. At least they have some offense, problem is they're going up against a very good defense.

The BUCS & Falcons have shown me nothing on either side of the ball and until they do I'll not be picking either one. Cam will be brought back to earth against the best team in the NFC.

no doubt about that Cover 2 they run. Keep everything under and in front.

I think the key for us is two fold:

We are at home ( home opener )

and our Running Back corps is fully healthy.

i see a tough game, but one that we end up pulling away in the latter 3rd/early 4th.

As for Falcons...I said it here last year prior to our Monday nite game. Then again before the Falcons/Pack matchup and ill say it again ( since i see nothing to change my mind )....Matt Ryan is NOT a primetime QB. He is deathly afraid of making "the mistake" - the one that creates a upwelling of momentum shift. He plays scared in primetime and his record and stats reflect it.

If he can wipe that out his head, he would take the next step. But he hasnt. And until he does, big games like this one, you will have to win running the ball and that isnt going to bode well since Philly CBs are MORE than capable of playing straight MAN coverage, allowing safties into the box to stop the run.

Tampa- didnt see enough of thier game to really offer an opinion.

Carolina- dont care.

no doubt about that Cover 2 they run. Keep everything under and in front.

I think the key for us is two fold:

We are at home ( home opener )

and our Running Back corps is fully healthy.

i see a tough game, but one that we end up pulling away in the latter 3rd/early 4th.

As for Falcons...I said it here last year prior to our Monday nite game. Then again before the Falcons/Pack matchup and ill say it again ( since i see nothing to change my mind )....Matt Ryan is NOT a primetime QB. He is deathly afraid of making "the mistake" - the one that creates a upwelling of momentum shift. He plays scared in primetime and his record and stats reflect it.

If he can wipe that out his head, he would take the next step. But he hasnt. And until he does, big games like this one, you will have to win running the ball and that isnt going to bode well since Philly CBs are MORE than capable of playing straight MAN coverage, allowing safties into the box to stop the run.

Tampa- didnt see enough of thier game to really offer an opinion.

Carolina- dont care.

exactly right about atl.

if YOU consistantly stop there run and take WHITE out the game with DBL COVERAGE, they struggle big time

Yard, You REALLY believe that our offensive line can help us win this game? I'm not seeing it. I see us losing until we play a team soft enough up front defensively that the 4 stiffs we have on our offensive line can block them. Perhaps next week against the Falcons.

Not really, I just said that because I'm a dumb fork with hope.....Personally, I feel Penn and Trueblood are pissed about the money Joseph got........Quincy Black got huge dollars as well, he sucked big time against the Lions.....