Amen. Brady is Brady. Back during his first two Sbs, I thought he was carried for the most part, by superior defenses and play calling. Now, over the last few years, he has turned into one of the best, by himself. He's not won a SB since turning into "Super Brady", but, his numbers and records have been amazing. He'll definitely go down on the list of top 5 qbs of all time.

If you want to see some real football being played. Should check out the Raiders/Broncos game.

The anemic '10 Panthers offense didn't disappear ............. it just changed it's name and moved to Denver.

I'm starting to wonder if they actually have an o-line......or any offensive players for that matter.

Amen. Brady is Brady. Back during his first two Sbs, I thought he was carried for the most part, by superior defenses and play calling. Now, over the last few years, he has turned into one of the best, by himself. He's not won a SB since turning into "Super Brady", but, his numbers and records have been amazing. He'll definitely go down on the list of top 5 qbs of all time.

IF YOU LOOK UP THE WORD "QUARTERBACK" IN THE DICTIONARY ....

THERE WILL BE A PICTURE OF TOM BRADY BESIDE THE WORD.

HE IS REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL. B)

That sounds pretty reasonable. They really did look like the panthers of last year out there. I wasn't even thinking about fox being their coach now. wow lol

But yeah, Brady is a beast. Terribly so, since I was playing him in fantasy football. Of course the other guy won. Oh well.

Edited by Purpin

If you want to see some real football being played. Should check out the Raiders/Broncos game.

The anemic '10 Panthers offense didn't disappear ............. it just changed it's name and moved to Denver.

THIS ENDED UP A PRETTY GOOD CONTEST.

THE RAIDERS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!

When you go from Josh McDaniels to John Fox the offense is going to get more conservative, unfortunately for Denver they don't have the running backs or the offensive line to do what a coach like Fox wants to do.

As far as Brady goes, that was amazing, but I'm kinda pissed he picked that game to go off instead of giving it to Green-Ellis in the red zone. I lost my fantasy matchup by four points with Green-Ellis starting. <_<

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

IF YOU LOOK UP THE WORD "QUARTERBACK" IN THE DICTIONARY ....

THERE WILL BE A PICTURE OF TOM BRADY BESIDE THE WORD.

HE IS REALLY SOMETHING SPECIAL. B)

That's so true! But what's funny is.....................I looked up stain last night and lo & behold whose picture did I see? You guessed it! Matt Ryan!

I hear TIDE is after him hot & heavy to be the spokesman for their new detergent blitz! :D