Dunta Robinson

Miller2Rison

There is no need to hate the mean, yes he played a horrible game but the dude sux in zone coverage, Dunta needs to be on the LOS molesting WRs not playing 15 yards off the ball. I saw Grimes in zone and Dunta pressing a WR in the preseason, it was the most effective i have ever seen our secondary look, i believe Grimes even got a pick on that play. BVG has got to know that Dunta is not a zone corner by now, if you work at a job and someone says "you better not do that again or you'll be fired" that needs to be said to BVG on putting dunta in zone coverag. I've been begging for it since last year and when it happens our secondary looks good for the love of god let grimes play his zone and dunta man up, i think even saw a play on sunday were grimes was man up and dunta was in zone, so yeah lets play both corners to their weaknesses.

grimes can play either or, its the fact that its more then just one CB out there, u gotta play to every bodys strength, even if dunta can man up, that may put our NB at a liability, see wat i mean? if there 4 WRs, then were gonna play zone, its just the simple, were not gonna have a LB cover a WR man up, and if its 3 wides, we MIGHT play man every now and again. but still gotta be aware of the NB... its a frustrating place to be in if your BVG... he has said it himself he would like to be more aggressive but needs to be confident that his guys can man up, i guess he still isnt,

either way, we need to FIX this problem asap... get hayden up to speed and sanders, and man up and blitzt the **** out our opponents, we cnt just sit back and get beat like this... its embarrassing.

yeah you make a good point, i don't know if we have the talent to run a dime defense and man up on 4 WRs and 2 deep safeties, if our 2 new corners can step it up than get in the gime maybe we can run the dime defense but we just don't have 4 good CBs we don't even have 3 good CBs to run a nickel D, our NB gets burnt every time he steps on the field

yeah you make a good point, i don't know if we have the talent to run a dime defense and man up on 4 WRs and 2 deep safeties, if our 2 new corners can step it up than get in the gime maybe we can run the dime defense but we just don't have 4 good CBs we don't even have 3 good CBs to run a nickel D, our NB gets burnt every time he steps on the field

i kno, but there isnt any defense who runs a dime coverage, nobdy has 4 good cbs, not even the jets or the eagles... but if hayden gets up to speed then we will be fine at the NB spot... but dunta needs to learn how to stay on his dam feet...

i kno, but there isnt any defense who runs a dime coverage, nobdy has 4 good cbs, not even the jets or the eagles... but if hayden gets up to speed then we will be fine at the NB spot... but dunta needs to learn how to stay on his dam feet...

What? A dime D works fine in Madden... :D

Seriously though, once Hayden gets in there, it's going to really benefit the D. Maybe it will allow us to blitz more and play more man coverage...Sanders could help too...

Smith said they want to get both guys on the field ASAP...That tells me that they don't like what they see out of the NB and FS spot...