Roddy Stopped By The Police..

crankdatfalcon

Cop stopped me last week and asked me did I have a bomb in my bookbag 3 times.

For real? Its thier new excuse to search anyone and everyone.. Its a joke.. They have to have probable cause and if they dont they make up that bomb BS. Ask them what thier probably cause is. The next lie is they will say something was "In plain view" 90% of the time its a lie. My lawyer says "RECORD RECORD RECORD" and put a lock on your phone so they cant erase.

For real? Its thier new excuse to search anyone and everyone.. Its a joke.. They have to have probable cause and if they dont they make up that bomb BS. Ask them what thier probably cause is. The next lie is they will say something was "In plain view" 90% of the time its a lie. My lawyer says "RECORD RECORD RECORD" and put a lock on your phone so they cant erase.

Well I was 13 over the speed limit so I can't complain about that. He asked did I have any weapons or a bomb in my bookbag. I even offered him the bookbag so he took it and asked 2 more times was it a bomb in there smh

Well I was 13 over the speed limit so I can't complain about that. He asked did I have any weapons or a bomb in my bookbag. I even offered him the bookbag so he took it and asked 2 more times was it a bomb in there smh

I wouldnt give him anything. He could be having a bad night or need to meet a quota and plant something on you . Dont let them trample your rights.