Watching Other Teams In This League Makes Me Sick

Guest King Shot

Guest Absconditus

Everyone is pushing the ball down the field. Everyone has multiple personnel packages, multiple receiver routes, tight ends on a seam route down the middle of the field, screen passes, quick WR out routes and screens. This league is about spreading the field and making quick decisions to find the one-on-one coverage and taking shots down the field and using multiple wide receivers to do it.

It's so frustrating to know that we may be the only team in the league still using a Commodore 64. Absolute jealousy on my part, that's for sure.

Everyone is pushing the ball down the field. Everyone has multiple personnel packages, multiple receiver routes, tight ends on a seam route down the middle of the field, screen passes, quick WR out routes and screens. This league is about spreading the field and making quick decisions to find the one-on-one coverage and taking shots down the field and using multiple wide receivers to do it.

It's so frustrating to know that we may be the only team in the league still using a Commodore 64. Absolute jealousy on my part, that's for sure.

LOL...love the commodore 64 bit!

Ok, coach Smith what ya going to do about it EXPLODE?

Guest Absconditus

This is insane. Tom Brady with 511 yards passing and they're still running the ball effectively, and Chad Henne close to 400 yards. EVERYTHING they do their receivers are running down the field. That will never happen here.

Edited by Absconditus

Dude it's just not because of this game. The fact is because BVG after all this time still doesn't have a clue of how to stop 3rd and long. Even the Famous Dan Reeves would have his team push the ball down the field more the MM

Edited by Brehus

Losing all hope after week 1 is ignorant.

whatever dude. no one is losing hope. but for now on I choose to have the same expectations as Philly fans, Steeler fans, Packer fans, Giant fans, Jet fans, Bears fans, Patriot fans, so on and so forth. im sorry that this is a weak a$$ contingent of "Falcon fans" that don't have the stomach for it. no more polite "we'll get em next time guys" bull crap. when the team sucks and embarrass themselves I'm saying it. We have sucked a$$ the last two times we've played and looked inept all the while. also philly has owned and embarrassed us, so forgive me if i don't share your sentiment. I will cheer my heart out Sunday for my Falcons but to **** with all of the fans that have a problem with me and others for being disgruntled right now. We've earned it.

whatever dude. no one is losing hope. but for now on I choose to have the same expectations as Philly fans, Steeler fans, Packer fans, Giant fans, Jet fans, Bears fans, Patriot fans, so on and so forth. im sorry that this is a weak a$$ contingent of "Falcon fans" that don't have the stomach for it. no more polite "we'll get em next time guys" bull crap. when the team sucks and embarrass themselves I'm saying it. We have sucked a$$ the last two times we've played and looked inept all the while. also philly has owned and embarrassed us, so forgive me if i don't share your sentiment. I will cheer my heart out Sunday for my Falcons but to **** with all of the fans that have a problem with me and others for being disgruntled right now. We've earned it.

Hey do what you want... more power to you, but expect more tears. This is football and the strangest things can and will happen. All I know is we're headed in the right direction. It's been 4 years since we peeked our heads out of the fallout shelter. That Bobby-Vick bomb was a motherf*cker. Things could have been worse. Oh and f*ck all this wanting to be like blah blah blah crap. I want us to be like us. You can ride those teams nuts if you want... I want to beat them.

Edited by Bob Ðigital

Guest Absconditus

Easy solution here, root for one of those teams. Jealousy is for the weak.

I don't want to root for one of those teams, I want MY team to play like them, and considering the talent we have, I don't think that's asking for a lot.

Guest Absconditus

Brady also had all day to throw too, even after they lost their center.

That's because they draft impeccably and coach their guys up. Something we don't do.

There isn't a single player on The Patriots roster, including Tom Brady, that would cause the team to spiral if they were lost to injury. But we have a mediocre center go down with injury and a crappy offensive guard go to another team and all of the sudden our entire offense implodes.