24 Hour Rule

vel

Since it was a lockout, I will be understanding for you chicken littles to slowly watch the sky fall. The lockout has a lot of pent of football in you guys so that's why it is carrying over. So, let's unofficially extend the 24 hour rule to the end of the Raiders-Broncos game tonight. I know many won't agree but let them get it out. I want to see how they place some of the blame on Darrin Walls and Kerry Meier and guys like that. I guess Bear Woods will get some blame before it tonight's over.

Well your man Toast Owens needs some blame. That friggin guy shouldn't even play special teams from this point on. He couldn't cover a drunk, blind gimp. Tell me you didn't see him get burnt? If not the announcers will point it out if you watch it again.What a waste of a third round pick. He was burnt beyond recognition in the playoff game and still sucks in the regular season.

Since it was a lockout, I will be understanding for you chicken littles to slowly watch the sky fall. The lockout has a lot of pent of football in you guys so that's why it is carrying over. So, let's unofficially extend the 24 hour rule to the end of the Raiders-Broncos game tonight. I know many won't agree but let them get it out. I want to see how they place some of the blame on Darrin Walls and Kerry Meier and guys like that. I guess Bear Woods will get some blame before it tonight's over.

I can dig this. I was over it yesterday though, so it's easier for me I guess. lol

it's true and i find it kind of amusing, yet irritating to some extend.

they've found a way to put the blame on pretty much every player on the squad... gotta give them credit for being creative enough to find a way to put the blame on each and every player.

I missed the first half of this game and by the time I got to turn it on, they were already down 23-6, so I am not too upset over this one. I really do not think that any one player deserves any blame. Turner had a fumble. Ryan had an interception & a fumble on a botch play. Defense played all right, but could be much, much better. I am just glad that they got this horrible lost out of their system early in the year and not later when wins become even more important. We'll still win 10+ this season.