Walters Is An Expensive Overrated Dump

Forever Julian

walters-sneaker-store.jpg

Walters is so overrated. For years I heard people talk about how it was the best shoe and gear store in Atlanta, but I always steered clear of it because I was always busy when I was down that way for school. Passed through there today because Mariam loves shopping, and my little brother swears its so nice. Got in there and it was trash. The cheap sunglasses that are sold by outdoor vendors on the street near five points for five bucks were in there being sold for like 15 bucks. Those ugly fitted caps that nobody wears any more was running for just about the same :blink: .

The big thing was the shoes. They were waaaaaay too expensive. I saw those cheap little ugly nike shoes, with like ugly weird bubblegum colors, with almost 200$ price tags. I know my brother spent like 140-ish on his, which is insane considering some asian kid probably made it for like a dollar. Mariam didnt like any of that crap but the guy was persistent so he took us to the clothing section they had in the back. Dickies? :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like something they put inmates in. They had some other ones too but they all looked just as tacky as the overpriced shoes.

Walters is NOT a good store.Best thing about them are the pictures of celebs who have visited(and probably never came back) in the shop.

It must suck to be so universally disliked on a message board that you can start a legitimate-maybe even interesting-topic and have nobody give a **** about it.

But it's not too late my friend. You too can rehabilitate your board image by following the Monarch's simple 3 Step Plan for Message Board Success (3SPMBS™)!

Step One: Don't be a contrarian **** who ****s on any and everything anyone says on any and every topic.

Step Two: See step one.

Step Three: Success!

Edited by The Monarch

It must suck to be so universally disliked on a message board that you can start a legitimate-maybe even interesting topic-and have nobody give a **** about it.

But it's not too late my friend. You too can rehabilitate your board image by following the Monarch's simple 3 Step Plan for Message Board Success (3SPMBS™)!

Step One: Don't be a contrarian **** who ***** on any and everything anyone says on any and every topic.

Step Two: See step one.

Step Three: Success!

The owner of Walters just entered the building. Get better clothes bro.

The owner of Walters just entered the building. Get better clothes bro.

And that's just the thing. I actually agree about Walters. The place is a dump. ****, I even agree with you on some of your base philosophical beliefs. You're just so over the top with it that it disenchants people and makes it hard to just engage in normal conversation with you.

You're kind of that guy who, when he goes to Dragon Con, the dude dressed up as Fingolfin looks at you and says "man, that guy likes Tolkien WAAAY too much."

And that's just the thing. I actually agree about Walters. The place is a dump. ****, I even agree with you on some of your base philosophical beliefs. You're just so over the top with it that it disenchants people and makes it hard to just engage in normal conversation with you.

You're kind of that guy who, when he goes to Dragon Con, the dude dressed up as Fingolfin looks at you and says "man, that guy likes Tolkien WAAAY too much."

:lol:

Point taken.

You're kind of that guy who, when he goes to Dragon Con, the dude dressed up as Fingolfin looks at you and says "man, that guy likes Tolkien WAAAY too much"

*Raises hand* Is there such a thing as dressing as a character whose looks are never actually described, outside of being unbelievably pissed off? Of course, dressing as any of the Noldor in an epic way could pass I guess...

*Raises hand* Is there such a thing as dressing as a character whose looks are never actually described, outside of being unbelievably pissed off? Of course, dressing as any of the Noldor in an epic way could pass I guess...

Simple . . . you just wear a sign that says "I begat Fingon, Turgon, Aredhel and Argon."

It's not rocket problems. Shee-ah!