Jaquizz Rodgers

batman123

5'6" and he will be on the IR or practice team by mid season. In 5 games thus far he has done little to impress us or the media. There were a ton of good free agent RB's out there but we passed. I like the kid. Good heart, great college player, but he has not got anything explosive about him like we need.

5'6" and he will be on the IR or practice team by mid season. In 5 games thus far he has done little to impress us or the media. There were a ton of good free agent RB's out there but we passed. I like the kid. Good heart, great college player, but he has not got anything explosive about him like we need.

You never know whats going to happen with injury's, but I think he's a lot tougher than you give him credit for.

I have been impressed with him. His average is pretty good for a rook.

You're new and nit picking, I call BS.

He got moved to 4th string running back behind antone smith , whats that about ?

That's about him getting out performed by Antone Smith in the preseason, plain and simple, this is supposed to be the Falcons superbowl or bust year with some of the moves they made, JR may still prove to be useful but Antone Smith just out performed him in my opinion.

To be fair though, what'd they expect trying to use him like a freaking power running back and having him run up the middle like he was Michael Turner against the bears.

I guess it means Antone Smith will be getting more play time instead of Jacquizz Rodgers.

LOL I'll tell you what it is : Mike Mularkey's answer to the O-line problem I guess! :lol::D :P I'm just kidding, that was a tuff loss against the bears, and I'll give it a few more games before I make any serious opinions on the Falcons. Everybody has vented here a bit, it's frustrating when you have high hopes only to start out with a loss. I'll remain optimistic that things will get improved. We shall see.