Biggest Game In Matt Ryan's Career?

Creative

It's been four years, he's had his time to develop, and now he needs to take over. The fact that this game could very well determine the season is an understatement. I'm sure you, like me, can't stand Vick, the support he gets, the racism argument, and the horrible perception our fanbase get's out of this whole deal. To me, this game is essentially going to determine the way the next years go in Atlanta, hear me out. Are we ready to be a top team in this league? Or are we always going to be saying 'what-if' Vick didn't happen like it did?

I personally want nothing more than for us to come out flying on Sunday Night, hit Vick in the mouth, get the fake fans out of there, and prove that last week isn't going to happen again. A loss would be huge morally for everybody, we would fall to 0-2, headed to Tampa, Vick and co. would have the final laugh here, which would make me SICK, and Ryan's reputation would take a unrecoverable hit.. something that he's worked hard to get where it was before the Packers game.

I really don't think people are making it more than it is. This game is huge.

It's been four years, he's had his time to develop, and now he needs to take over. The fact that this game could very well determine the season is an understatement. I'm sure you, like me, can't stand Vick, the support he gets, the racism argument, and the horrible perception our fanbase get's out of this whole deal. To me, this game is essentially going to determine the way the next years go in Atlanta, hear me out. Are we ready to be a top team in this league? Or are we always going to be saying 'what-if' Vick didn't happen like it did?

I personally want nothing more than for us to come out flying on Sunday Night, hit Vick in the mouth, get the fake fans out of there, and prove that last week isn't going to happen again. A loss would be huge morally for everybody, we would fall to 0-2, headed to Tampa, Vick and co. would have the final laugh here, which would make me SICK, and Ryan's reputation would take a unrecoverable hit.. something that he's worked hard to get where it was before the Packers game.

I really don't think people are making it more than it is. This game is huge.

Ryan has a different reputation every week...