Ga. Dome Gonna Be Dangerous Sunday

I'm just saying the atmosphere Sunday is going to be a dangerous one!

Let's take Joe for example. Joe is normally a mild mannered guy. But after waiting for the lockout to end and finally the season to start Joe finally gets to see his Falcons play some football. Now Joe hasn't been feeling real good after a 0-4 preseason, but he knows it means nothing. The season starts and he now has to watch his Falcons get there azz whooped up and down the field by the Chicago Bears. Joe has that sinking, pissed off feeling that long time Falcons fan feel every time they lose a game. The rest of that Sunday Joe is pissed.

Monday comes along and Joe is still a little upset because he had to listen to analyst last night on NFL network talk about how bad the Falcons played. They never talk about the Falcons until they lose a game. Joe hates that!

While at work Joe purposely avoids other football fans because he doesn't want to hear, "Hey Joe, what happened to the Falcons..hahaha" or " Hey Joe, my Bears kicked the Falcons azz", etc, etc, etc.

At work Joe hears this crap all week long so he hasn't cooled down by Saturday night and he was crusing the Atlanta Falcons Message Board and saw several post about people cheering for Vick at the Georgia Dome..Joe's blood boils because he knows he will be at that game and if he sees someone doing that he will go off.

It's Sunday and Joe is walking through the Georgia Dome and he sees a few Vick jerseys but Joe is ok he's feeling a Falcons victory. Then Joe goes to his seat which has about five or six Vick fans with Falcons jerseys on...Joe thinks here we go.

The game starts slow so Joe has a couple beers as does the Vick fans seated near him. Then Vick throws a 76-yard pass to Desean Jackson and Joe hears the Vick fans cheering and saying, "screw Ryan we need Vick". At this point Joe is at a 3 on a scale of 1-10 but he's ok and has a couple more beers.

Then Ryan throws an interception and Joe hears, "Ryan sucks". Joe needs to respond by saying, "come-on guys it's your home team". The Vick fan tell Joe to go to ****. Joe is at a 7 on the 1-10 scale. Then the game get late and both Joe and the Vick fans have had several more beers. The game is close and you can cut the tension in air with a knife. Then it happens! Vick scrambles and scores the winning touchdown. Joe is livid! Joe is at a 20 on a scale of 1-10. One of the Vick fans mouths off, "Hey buddy sorry about Ryan but Vick is the man". Joe blacks out and wakes up in Fulton County Jail about to be arraigned on charges of felony misconduct because he tried to stick one of those D-FENCE signs up some poor guy's azz...Story at 11.

Point of this story be cool Sunday regardless of what happens and respectful of people like Joe and Vick fans.

Lol! I hope that your scenario plays out that close. If the Falcons lose, it must be evident that they competed. If they get blown out of the dome, then that's a dangerous situation. If Ryan has less than an epic game, he is in danger of losing his hold on the Falcon fan. If he turns the ball over like he did with Green Bay, and Vick has a monster game, the sentiment will change nation wide with Ryan. I think this game is probably more important than the Green Bay playoff game for his career. If Vick has a "this is my house" type moment, Ryan will never recover in the game of public perception. If there was a time for a defining moment, the time is now.

Yea people said the same thing last time how they would wreck some people if they cheered. The few fights I did see guys like "Joe" got stomped out and the ride back to Doraville station most people were looking down at their shows on the transit.

Most of our fanbase have wives and kids at the games so they are very docile when it comes to the craziness that goes on at games. There won't be any wild fantasies of falcons fans beating up eagle/vick fans at the dome that's just wishful thinking.

You think this game would be safer in philly? Please..... let the games begin!

Real truth there.

It's a freakin' football game. If there are idiots starting ish on either side of "the dispute" I hope there's enough security/law enforcement to let them cool their dumb azzes off in the pokey for a good while.

LOL, this happen when I was at the first Eagles-Falcons game. So many fights and people getting knocked. LOL, I will advice anyone who is going for a fight to stay home. Don't get your asswhooped for ignorance. The economy is bad and people will take it out on your face.

The ones running their mouths wasn't there the last time.

Let's take Joe for example. Joe is normally a mild mannered guy. But after waiting for the lockout to end and finally the season to start Joe finally gets to see his Falcons play some football. Now Joe hasn't been feeling real good after a 0-4 preseason, but he knows it means nothing. The season starts and he now has to watch his Falcons get there azz whooped up and down the field by the Chicago Bears. Joe has that sinking, pissed off feeling that long time Falcons fan feel every time they lose a game. The rest of that Sunday Joe is pissed.

Monday comes along and Joe is still a little upset because he had to listen to analyst last night on NFL network talk about how bad the Falcons played. They never talk about the Falcons until they lose a game. Joe hates that!

While at work Joe purposely avoids other football fans because he doesn't want to hear, "Hey Joe, what happened to the Falcons..hahaha" or " Hey Joe, my Bears kicked the Falcons azz", etc, etc, etc.

At work Joe hears this crap all week long so he hasn't cooled down by Saturday night and he was crusing the Atlanta Falcons Message Board and saw several post about people cheering for Vick at the Georgia Dome..Joe's blood boils because he knows he will be at that game and if he sees someone doing that he will go off.

It's Sunday and Joe is walking through the Georgia Dome and he sees a few Vick jerseys but Joe is ok he's feeling a Falcons victory. Then Joe goes to his seat which has about five or six Vick fans with Falcons jerseys on...Joe thinks here we go.

The game starts slow so Joe has a couple beers as does the Vick fans seated near him. Then Vick throws a 76-yard pass to Desean Jackson and Joe hears the Vick fans cheering and saying, "screw Ryan we need Vick". At this point Joe is at a 3 on a scale of 1-10 but he's ok and has a couple more beers.

Then Ryan throws an interception and Joe hears, "Ryan sucks". Joe needs to respond by saying, "come-on guys it's your home team". The Vick fan tell Joe to go to ****. Joe is at a 7 on the 1-10 scale. Then the game get late and both Joe and the Vick fans have had several more beers. The game is close and you can cut the tension in air with a knife. Then it happens! Vick scrambles and scores the winning touchdown. Joe is livid! Joe is at a 20 on a scale of 1-10. One of the Vick fans mouths off, "Hey buddy sorry about Ryan but Vick is the man". Joe blacks out and wakes up in Fulton County Jail about to be arraigned on charges of felony misconduct because he tried to stick one of those D-FENCE signs up some poor guy's azz...Story at 11.

Point of this story be cool Sunday regardless of what happens and respectful of people like Joe and Vick fans.

Good old Joe.. Gotta love him

Real Falcons fans will not wear their Vick jerseys. They are fans of something else that has nothing to do with football and are the folks you really have to worry about. The Dome will be Rockin'!!!!! Bring 'em on!!!!!!

-Joe

I don't care if real Vick fans wear GREEN Vick jerseys. But if I see them wearing RED ones and cheering for Philly they're gonna get a piece of my mind. F'n traitors.

I went to the PHI@ATL game in 2005. The only game Daddy Reid ever lost to the Falcons. A six point squeaker. He was 8-0 in all the other games against us.

That game was hyped up as much or more than this one will be. What a scene. Electric from the start.

The only fight I recall was between the players. Before the Star Spangled Banner even kicked off. Don't remember any fights in the stands.

This game should be on the same level.

Win, lose or draw I expect the fight to be on the message board. It's either gonna be we suck or we will go to the Super Bowl.

I really like joe

First Joe needs some counseling if he blacks out in anger over a football game. Second, if Joe can't handle disappointment, then he should pick a team other than Falcons to support. Finally, sounds like Joe needs to get laid!

:huh: Are you talking about me??? My name is Joe and this scenario perfectly explains my situation yesterday and all day today at work. If I attend the game this week, it will be my very first NFL football game ever.

:huh: Are you talking about me??? My name is Joe and this scenario perfectly explains my situation yesterday and all day today at work. If I attend the game this week, it will be my very first NFL football game ever.

However, I do not have those type of anger issues.

I went to the PHI@ATL game in 2005. The only game Daddy Reid ever lost to the Falcons. A six point squeaker. He was 8-0 in all the other games against us.

That game was hyped up as much or more than this one will be. What a scene. Electric from the start.

The only fight I recall was between the players. Before the Star Spangled Banner even kicked off. Don't remember any fights in the stands.

This game should be on the same level.

Win, lose or draw I expect the fight to be on the message board. It's either gonna be we suck or we will go to the Super Bowl.

That game was actually the loudest game I've ever been to in the Dome. It's the only one I can remember where my ears were ringing on the train ride home. Were going to need a lot of that noise on Sunday.

Trash talking between rival fans has always been a recipe for potential fights. I do engage in some good natured taunting with rival fans but, never take it to the level of being rude or annoying (I have encountered quite a few Saints, Bears, and Panther fans who have though). I realize things can get heated but violence is never the answer to resolve anything.

Yea people said the same thing last time how they would wreck some people if they cheered. The few fights I did see guys like "Joe" got stomped out and the ride back to Doraville station most people were looking down at their shows on the transit.

Most of our fanbase have wives and kids at the games so they are very docile when it comes to the craziness that goes on at games. There won't be any wild fantasies of falcons fans beating up eagle/vick fans at the dome that's just wishful thinking.

*Fixed*

If we're being honest then Joe would get his azz kicked, because im sure joe would be white and the fans cheering Vick would be black because we do have a divided fanbase. Joe joe would do nothing but sit there and be a good joe joe like all the little joe joes in this video, notice the Joes in the video not saying **** while fans cheer "we want Vick"

First off you don't know Joe. If you did know Joe you would know he's never been to Grady for getting his a$$ whipped but has sent 3 idiots to Grady for line steppin. If you knew Joe, Joe is to big for people to even try now. Joe could try to get into ir with an idiot but the idiot would realize he's out of his league. Joe may not talk trash but will give you a look to cool down. Joe is from Atlanta so I doubt Joe gets " stomped". I know Joe he is a good guy so if I see him in trouble there's gonna be trouble and Joe can relax passed out on the sidewalk.

Edited by metatron360