Please....

CrimsonFalcon

...will everyone please remember what happened last year during opening weekend? We lost then too. The world is not ending, we did not just get eliminated from contention for the Super Bowl. The entire NFC South lost this weekend.

Next week is a new week.

Just remember...only one team in the Super Bowl era has gone undefeated.

Again, I don't think anyone (mostly anyone) is upset that we lost a game. It is the way we lost: unprepared, sloppy, same old

vanilla dink and dunk offense and inexplicable defensive scheme that we were told all offseason were things of the past, the one kicker in the

league it seems who can't score even one touchback under the new rules (he is a decent tackler though)......if we had lost the way Cowboys

or even the Saints lost I doubt very much this place would have blown up the way it did yesterday.

I think it was a bad (horrible) day, if the team and coaches can get things back on track (even if it is a loss) I think there would be a different

attitude about it.

Again, I don't think anyone (mostly anyone) is upset that we lost a game. It is the way we lost: unprepared, sloppy, same old

vanilla dink and dunk offense and inexplicable defensive scheme that we were told all offseason were things of the past, the one kicker in the

league it seems who can't score even one touchback under the new rules (he is a decent tackler though)......if we had lost the way Cowboys

or even the Saints lost I doubt very much this place would have blown up the way it did yesterday.

I think it was a bad (horrible) day, if the team and coaches can get things back on track (even if it is a loss) I think there would be a different

attitude about it.

Yeah in that game we gave up ONE big play but other than that we looked OK...didn't we score a TD in that game?

This game was too much like the Green Bay massacre..... guys looked completely lost in coverage... guys missing tackles... turnovers...