WHERE'S YOUR PRIDE, FALCONS?!?

Statick

This isn't a question just for the players, but for the coaching staff as well.

i kno one thing, i do get tired of not seeing our staff adjust to game situations. the fact that the bears attacked us with screens keeping us on our heels looked a lot like last year against philly. we all kno philly runs screens and there offense is far more explosive then the bears, so i think the stafff will have NO CHOICE but to adjust, they cnt be that stubborn enough to come into this game with the same game plan on defense, they just cnt be....

if we run that soft zone all game long and not TRY to disguise our defense or bring pressure then idk what our staff is doing...

AND THE FANS.

Give them some support, don't kick them when they are down. They've lost 2 regular season games at home in the past 3 years. Don't forget that after 1 loss on the road against a tough opponent.

Amen. You would think we had lost The Super Bowl with the tone of some of these posts :ph34r:

Honestly, I can't blame some of the more reasonable fans if they react in such a way to the debacle that was the last game.

It really hurts to see your favorite team fail so spectacularly in two games in a row.

It makes one wonder if the players and the coaching staff can use such a loss and turn them into consistent motivation for the rest of the year. We lost the first game last year as well and turned it around for a great season.

For some reason we cant play on the road.

methinks we ran into a buzz saw too.

opening day. 9/11, a day of great significance to this entire nation. Soldiers field, chicago, bad field and all, packed full of bear fans pissed off that their team had been overlooked and put down up until that point.

the bears had something to prove yesterday and they did. It just wasnt the type of atmosphere a team like atlanta could overcome. Sort of like the first game back at the superdome after katrina on monday night.

still doesnt excuse our team from playing like hot garbage on wheat bread. Im mad about the loss still because i have to hear it from bear fans every day and will hear it until playoff time, but other than that im looking forward to sunday night. well get a better idea of who we are then.

Amen. You would think we had lost The Super Bowl with the tone of some of these posts :ph34r:

i think it's closer to the tone i would expect after an 0-16 season rather than a lost super bowl ;)

AND THE FANS.

Give them some support, don't kick them when they are down. They've lost 2 regular season games at home in the past 3 years. Don't forget that after 1 loss on the road against a tough opponent.

e x a c t l y !