Prepare for more dink/dunk action + blitz

sandtrap

For those of you ready to come in here and bash Ryan, I'll ask you to proceed in clicking the back button.

24hr rule ladies and gents. Get over it and move on with your life.

Now, what I mean by sinks and dunks is that to beat the Eagles you have to scheme appropriately (yes Smitty, this one falls on you). Andy Reid had outcoached Smitty before and I order for the Falcons to win We have to attack the Eagles linebackers. You're not gonna get a Lot of deep throws on their secondary. The line needs to give Ryan another second more and Ryan has to make the right throws to TG and HD.

As for defense, we need to put pressure onVick. Don't give him time to scan the field. We need to play like we played against the aints last year where we rattled the **** out of brees. Vick can be rattled. You can't just send the house but you can send an aditional rusher. It's also important to have a spy on Vick. Spoon comes to mind but kid better start wrapping or or it'll be a long game.

One thing I would like to see, if we see any changes at all, is routes that leas our WR's up the field. GB does this and it's part of the reason their passing attacks is so effective. Curls, comebacks, digs they are all viable in the right game plan, But we need more 7-8 yard slants and skinny posts to allow the WR's on our team to keep running up field after the catch.... I guess this is obvious though. We just need to play better next week though. Point blank.

Where are the screen plays at??? Do we have any in the play book??? Take the rollout plays out!!! *sigh* I hope we play better against the Eagles.

As soon as Matt started rolling out on the play, I said "here comes an interception" and BAM, two seconds later I was right. The Bears fan I was watching the game with were like, "how did you know?!?"

WHY THE **** IS THAT PLAY STILL IN OUR PLAYBOOK

Not only is it entirely too predictable for opposing defenses, but you don't need to cut the field in half for a QB like Ryan, AND Ryan is pretty awful at throwing on the run.