Sanders and Hayden

Radiohead

I'm sorry, I thought they should have been plugged in for DeCoud and maybe even Robinson at Halftime.

I know **** well the excuse Smith would say, "They don't know the playbook..."

Oh, you're finished, well allow me to retort, "Well Mr. Smith, unfortunately it would seem that everyone in your secondary, except Grimes and Moore, don't know your playbook."

Why the **** is Christopher Owens on the field?

What will it take to put Sanders and Hayden in next week?

-- Hopefully a week of practice...

That's not an excuse that's a fact. Those guys only have 1 week of practice with this team. I wouldn't be that confident in putting them in right away. This isn't Madden. You can't just trade for or pick up a player, plug them in and expect them to play as if they have been with the team for years.

I do understand where you're coming from though because I would like to see them no the field too. But it's no point in putting them out there if they aren't prepared.

That's not an excuse that's a fact. Those guys only have 1 week of practice with this team. I wouldn't be that confident in putting them in right away. This isn't Madden. You can't just trade for or pick up a player, plug them in and expect them to play as if they have been with the team for years.

I do understand where you're coming from though because I would like to see them no the field too. But it's no point in putting them out there if they aren't prepared.

well then put them in and tell them to play man, HEY HAYDEN YOUR A PRO RIGHT yes Mr. SMith Can YOU JUST STAY ON YOUR MAN sure thing OKAY GET IN THERE

Thats all it had to be...our guys were tackling like ****, dropping easy picks, just play them man vs. Man until they can learn this exotic blitz schemes that dont work

I'm sorry, I thought they should have been plugged in for DeCoud and maybe even Robinson at Halftime.

I know **** well the excuse Smith would say, "They don't know the playbook..."

Oh, you're finished, well allow me to retort, "Well Mr. Smith, unfortunately it would seem that everyone in your secondary, except Grimes and Moore, don't know your playbook."

Why the **** is Christopher Owens on the field?

What will it take to put Sanders and Hayden in next week?

-- Hopefully a week of practice...

Well spoken my friend.. this defence is either under coached or needs a turtor to read them the play book because this crap has been going on for a long while..