Dunta Robinson & Ray Edwards

Radiohead

I was fine with Edwards. He got push and was the reason for other's sacks. Abe's second sack was because Edwards bull rushed Carimi into Cutler's face making him step back into Abe's lane. He was fine. Stop looking at stats and look at impact like you are doing with DRob. DRob looked lost. It was pitiful. I hope the whole team took this personal. A coach needs to step up and be held accountable (looking at you Smitty).

It was one game. And it was an away game against a tough defense on one of the worst fields in the league. If they have the slipping problem next week on our own turf, I'd be concerned. The field condition was the one thing that worried me going into this game and they were not the only two players that slipped and fell.

We failed our first test, away game vs a tough D. We failed that test week 1 in Pitt last season. Yes, not as bad, but last season turned out ok. Let's see how we respond on our home field before scrapping our entire team and starting over from scratch.

Another mistake by TD. TD just needs to admit he made a mistake signing Dunta and CUT him ASAP. Dunta is hurting this team. Dunta is to SLOW and falls down on just about every play. I think he falls down on purpose becuase he no longer has the SPEED to keep up with the WRs...

on Ray we need to give him a little more time but he was not as good as the Beer man or Sidbury..

Another mistake by TD. TD just needs to admit he made a mistake signing Dunta and CUT him ASAP. Dunta is hurting this team. Dunta is to SLOW and falls down on just about every play. I think he falls down on purpose becuase he no longer has the SPEED to keep up with the WRs...

on Ray we need to give him a little more time but he was not as good as the Beer man or Sidbury..

I'm glad the team isn't in your hands cuz then we would have franks or Owens in the line up... and heydon has been around 2 weeks... think before you say stupid bs

I was Dunta's biggest fan when we signed him, but oh how I have changed. Enough is enough, and he has absolutely proven that he cannot play well at all in a zone scheme.

I say give Ray more time. One of Abe's sacks yesterday was because Ray forced Cutler back into Abe. If you watch Ray closely you can see he almost ALWAYS beats his first man, but as soon as he beats the first guy, another comes out of nowhere and blocks him again. That means the DT's were not getting pressure int he middle. How can the center of the line help block the ends without giving up a sack in the middle? I guess Peters was better than I though. Can't wait to get him back.

D-rob is garbage .. Sorry Falcons but you have been had this guy is a impostor pretending to be a pro corner.

look at every game he has played for this team the guy seems to fall down , maybe he has vertigo go or some other medical issue, heck it could be the shoes,

whatever it is its just odd that the guy cant stay up right during a play..