The Sky is NOT falling

packfntk

Hey guys- Not sure if you remember me, Packer fan here.

I know you guys are probably going through a rough patch right now, but keep your heads up. It is one game and the Bears are a decent team. Their defense always seems to find that fluky crap and score on it and come up big. Your offense was about what I expected, maybe even a little more. 400 yards of offense is good, and you had some big plays against a defense that typically does not give up huge chunks of yards on single plays.

Your defense needs work and they did not address it enough in the off season. Praise Julio Jones all you want but in my mind they could have done a better job but I am not here to knock you. Secondary struggled. Cutler usually throws picks and makes a lot of bad decisions. Are you guys healthy in your secondary right now? Not sure, just a question.

One thing you have going for you is that your entire division lost. You did not lose a step and remember that because that is all that matters. Keep your heads up, you have a good team that just needs a little work but it will turn around. I will see you October 9th and then again in January.

-packfntk

It isn't just the loss that dissapointing, it's how poorly the game was played. It looked to me like a continuation of the playoff game vs GB.

I doubt that you would deny we didn't look like the same team that played GB earlier in the season, and we certainly don't look like that team now.

The fact that every team in the division lost is the only bright spot in week 1. My worry is that the Bears blueprint will be reused by others so the Falcons coaching staff better prepare the team accordingly. The Eagles are coming to town. Winning teams galore this year. It truly is time to rise up and meet the challenge.

The fact that every team in the division lost is the only bright spot in week 1. My worry is that the Bears blueprint will be reused by others so the Falcons coaching staff better prepare the team accordingly. The Eagles are coming to town. Winning teams galore this year. It truly is time to rise up and meet the challenge.

The way we look other teams don't need a blueprint just show up

It isn't just the loss that dissapointing, it's how poorly the game was played. It looked to me like a continuation of the playoff game vs GB.

I doubt that you would deny we didn't look like the same team that played GB earlier in the season, and we certainly don't look like that team now.

True, I was at the regular season game in ATL, and they did look good. You have to remember there were a bunch of mistakes made by GB that game. (i.e. Rodgers fumbling at the goal line).

And to swift- The Packers are not ALWAYS a winning franchise. I know what it feels like to lose. Yes, our club has Super Bowls, but please don't act like I am an ignorant fan. It is one game.

I know you guys are probably going through a rough patch right now, but keep your heads up. It is one game and the Bears are a decent team. Their defense always seems to find that fluky crap and score on it and come up big. Your offense was about what I expected, maybe even a little more. 400 yards of offense is good, and you had some big plays against a defense that typically does not give up huge chunks of yards on single plays.

Your defense needs work and they did not address it enough in the off season. Praise Julio Jones all you want but in my mind they could have done a better job but I am not here to knock you. Secondary struggled. Cutler usually throws picks and makes a lot of bad decisions. Are you guys healthy in your secondary right now? Not sure, just a question.

One thing you have going for you is that your entire division lost. You did not lose a step and remember that because that is all that matters. Keep your heads up, you have a good team that just needs a little work but it will turn around. I will see you October 9th and then again in January.

-packfntk

Thx for the kind words. Some people here just forgot just how tough the Bears are. The game was disappointing but it was only 1 game. Glad you guys knocked the saints though :) keeps us tied with them. But the NFC south isnt looking like the dangerous group we should be yet....yet.

Thx for the kind words. Some people here just forgot just how tough the Bears are. The game was disappointing but it was only 1 game. Glad you guys knocked the saints though :) keeps us tied with them. But the NFC south isnt looking like the dangerous group we should be yet....yet.

The Saints gave us all we could handle but Dom Capers played a VANILLA 2nd half with the lead and Mike McCarthy laid on it in the 2nd half as well. No shots downfield, no blitzing... I wish they would not take their foot off the gas as much as they do. Drew Brees is tough man. Colston going out is big. You should have a field day with their secondary.

-packfntk

You, a bears fan and and a Falcons Fan from Denmark have the most encourging posts after this loss. Thanks and good luck for your team ...

The sky is not falling, but the pass defenders are failing.

The o-line looked terrible in pass defending

The secondary has not improved at all in the center of the field

Dahl brought a nasty attitude to that line

I miss him

We saw yesterday why McClure has been an anchor at center for all these years

We need him healthy

Baker looked middle to bad last year

He has gotten worse

They need to practice more and harder on grass

Turner can catch?

Your game plan did seem to change a bit. More passing and less running. Is that right? I figured as much with the draft pick that you sold the farm for, but can Ryan handle the load? I guess we will see. I think he is a special QB, the weight is now on his shoulders.

The problem is the offensive coordinator. He doesn't put the players in a position to excel or to work in space. Everything is safe and at the top of their routes so they can be tackled. I mean why we are the only team that never has guys who are open we pass. It just seems SO DIFFICULT for us on Offense...

You must have me confused as a Vick fan hahaha

no just the guy that posted

"Vick is going to come into the building and have his Deion moment . What he is going to do to us and split the fans in half . You will see a crowds of 40% rooting for Vick . This performance that he delivers to us Sunday will be the ultimate back breaker to this franchise . Vick is going to bury us in our own building . There will be no rebuilding the dome . Once Vick comes through and destroys it the 2011 atlanta falcons season will be over before it even started."