Is anyone else sick to death of hearing the word -

d#d#d#

TD the clown GM trying brainwash you guys .

2008- baby steps

2009- process

2010 - rise up

2011- explosive

Its mind tactics . Td is a fraud GM that feeds lines as marketing

Year 1 - Largest turn-a-round of losses to wins in franchise history.

Year 2 - Winning record despite losing your starting RB, QB and LT for several games. First back-to-back winning season in franchise history.

Year 3 - Best record in the NFC.

Year 4 - We lose one game on the road against a division champion team after a short off-season and the fans think the season is over?

Year 2 - Winning record despite losing your starting RB, QB and LT for several games. First back-to-back winning season in franchise history.

Year 4 - We lose one game on the road against a division champion team after a short off-season and the fans think the season is over?

WOW What a fan base.

QF motherfn T.

EXPLOSIVE?

There comes a time when you have to walk the walk instead of talking the talk.

I trust that the organization is trying. I don't think they are just throwing stuff to the media and hope they believe it. It think you get more than one game. And guess what, if it does not prove to be the case this year, then they will go back to the drawing board and try again next year. I will still be on board.

They have no passion. It's time the players stand up and DEMAND a change in the play calling and EXPLOSIVENESS! Tony G should stand up as a well respected vet and tell Smith and company they have had enough. I'd love to see Ryan when he gets a stupid play in from Mularkey, call a time out, walk over to Smith, hand him his play arm strap, walk back on the field, shoot a bird up at Murlarkey, and call a bomb to Jones for a TD!

Edited by nomak

They have no passion. It's time the players stand up and DEMAND a change in the play calling and EXPLOSIVENESS! Tony G should stand up as a well respected vet and tell Smith and company they have had enough. I'd love to see Ryan when he gets a stupid play in from Mularkey, call a time out, walk over to Smith, hand him his play arm strap, walk back on the field, shoot a bird up at Murlarkey, and call a bomb to Jones for a TD!

:lol:

I trust that the organization is trying. I don't think they are just throwing stuff to the media and hope they believe it. It think you get more than one game. And guess what, if it does not prove to be the case this year, then they will go back to the drawing board and try again next year. I will still be on board.

C'mon man, dont lend credibility to a bad thread topic... you sound like your trying to get through to him regarding a lame conspiracy theory... tighten up there man, the premise is flawed purposefully...

Our no-huddle offense is explosive. Did we use it at all against the Bears? Our run game IS explosive too, but being down 23-6 puts an end to an efficient running attack.

Yes it got used a lot. It amounted to 2 FG's. Unfortunately the no huddle doesn't pass protect and make receivers get more open.