falcons fanbase

FalconsfanDK

i have never seen a fanbase this quick to panic.... the steelers lost even worse than we did, and to a division rival no less.. the rival they have to be most worried about.

and they are much more calm and collected than we are in here.

of course they have the panicking people as well, but not nearly in the same degree we do...

people need to relax a bit here IMO.

yeah a man who threw 3 interceptions yesterday.

Matt Ryan, alongside Dan Marino is the winningest QB in first 3 seasons to ever play... he brought us 3 winning seasons in a row.

i think a lot of fans in here are very ungrateful.

and fans changes their minds based of single game performances all the time...

last year

game 1 lose to the steelers = falcons sucks!

game 2 kill the cardinals big time = falcons rule! this is the best team ever, superbowl bound.

game 3 beat the saints on their field = even more superbowl bound, how can anyone doubt this team!

game 4 beat the 49ers barely = super bowl bound, shows this team is a winning team with a comeback like that!

game 5 beat the browns = confidence is growing, and unsatisfied with the lack of respect in the media!

game 6 loss to the eagles = falcons suck! how can we win another game! we're doomed. Matt Ryan, MM, BVG needs to go. Turner lost his step.

game 7 beat the bengals = superbowl bound!

and i could keep going but you know the rest.

In the last 2 games that have counted the Falcons have lost by a score of 78-33, and it really wasn't even as close as the score indicates.

Yeah, the fans should be totally okay with that....... :blink:

If you don't demand excellence in life and accept failure then you will seldom see the former and get plenty of the latter.

defense will improve with hayden replacing owens.

We could have Revis and Aso as our starting corners and it wouldn't make much difference. Playing a soft shell zone with a 10 yard cushion on 3rd and 8 doesn't exactly lend itself to too many 3 and outs........... :lol:

In the last 2 games that have counted the Falcons have lost by a score of 78-33, and it really wasn't even as close as the score indicates. Yeah, the fans should be totally okay with that....... :blink: If you don't demand excellence in life and accept failure then you will seldom see the former and get plenty of the latter.

You and I see eye to eye man. I thought it was funny how people kept saying, "hey, it's only preseason. Thats why we can't hit." I kept saying that preseason translates to regular season football. I guess everyone is just o.k. with the Falcons performance.

I love Matt Ryan. Yes, this is only the first season game. What the **** will it take though? Smitty is convinced that this is a passing league and that it is imperative to get off on a quick start. Why do we fail at this? I'm not completely upset that we got DESTROYED yesterday as much as I am pissed that we always get off on a slow start with a laxadazical attitude. Winners win, nothing less.

In the last 2 games that have counted the Falcons have lost by a score of 78-33, and it really wasn't even as close as the score indicates.

Yeah, the fans should be totally okay with that....... :blink:

If you don't demand excellence in life and accept failure then you will seldom see the former and get plenty of the latter.

Im a bit worried its going to be 110-40 after next week...

well i would recommend to start applying for coordinator jobs when they get open around the league... clearly you guys know more about it than the guys on the team and i have yet to hear any analyst or commentator comment on this being the coordinator/scheme faults.

we had Decoud in position for an interception twice... he dropped it, that can't be blamed on anyone but him, and that would have probably changed the game a lot.

Edited by FalconsfanDK

Im a bit worried its going to be 110-40 after next week...

If the recent trend of Falcon play continues I see a 35-17 Eagle win.....wish it were different, but wishes don't protect Matt Ryan, make Dunta Robinson a shutdown corner or magically transform VanGorder and Mularkey into innovative coordinators.

well i would recommend to start applying for coordinator jobs when they get open around the league... clearly you guys know more about it than the guys on the team and i have yet to hear any analyst or commentator comment on this being the coordinator/scheme faults.

we had Decoud in position for an interception twice... he dropped it, that can't be blamed on anyone but him, and that would have probably changed the game a lot.

Yeah, I guess it's too bad that DeCoud couldn't also protect Ryan, get open deep, field and run back kickoffs or punts....etc.. etc.....

matt ryan was 31 of 47 for 319 = 66% competions

rodgers last two games against bears defense

34/45, 316 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT overall team points 17

19/28, 229 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT overall team points 10

i do agree the protection was bad, but matt handled it better than you can expect.

and the Bears are experts defending explosive plays.

Normally I am relaxed and hardly ever overreact but this organization from Arthur Blank down to the fans are toooo nice. Coaches and players are just the best of friends. It needes to stop.We should accept nothing but the best. Coaches need to call some of these players out and some of the players need to take some of the ownership for their faults. We have the talent to be a Superbowl Champion but are playing like high school kids. Whose fault is it coaching, team captain, owner?

Normally I am relaxed and hardly ever overreact but this organization from Arthur Blank down to the fans are toooo nice. Coaches and players are just the best of friends. It needes to stop.We should accept nothing but the best. Coaches need to call some of these players out and some of the players need to take some of the ownership for their faults. We have the talent to be a Superbowl Champion but are playing like high school kids. Whose fault is it coaching, team captain, owner?

i doubt that the owner can be too nice... IMO that will just make the players perform better, because they like the guy.

we do accept nothing but the best. all teams in the NFL does.

difference is not everyone are too good at recognizing the best.

i believe we are, and this was just one bad game... steelers lost big time too... their defense gave up 34 points... don't tell me that they suck suddenly?

a little thing called an off day... just be grateful it came now, rather than january