Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayAdams

OFFICIAL: Falcons at Bears game thread

1,205 posts in this topic

This one is on Mike Mularkey and Matt Ryan... Couple of losers. I want a refund on my tix. We could easily go 0-3 to start the season. Eagles are going to kill us, and then all the Vick lovers in Atlanta will call for Blanks head for releasing him.

one more hour till we put can of whoop az on yogi bear.

How did that tunr out for you? Guess Yogi treated you like a picnic basket. ahahahahaha Your team quit on you!!!!!!! the Atlanta Quiters! Cutler torched your *****, and Lach owned your Matty Melted Ice! You ***** bags came to our board running your mouth about how much better you are than us, and how your 0 super bowls are better than our 1, when your team blows, and has never been relevant, well execpt when your QB was killing dogs! How does it feel to watch your falcons get eaten by a Bear?

I like your game day attitude but not the math.30 - 12..

Not to mention they only scored 6 points on offense lol. It was a step in the right direction though, I mean last year you only won 13 games ahahahaha.

How many people on this board said the Falcons D was better than the Bears D? EVERYONE! you freakin homers. Do you still think it is better? Do you really think Abe is better than Peppers? I am glad to see you guys traded away all of your draft picks for a WR when you have so many needs, get ready for the dark ages, or I should say just be content with the way your team has been for its whole history lol. Silly Falcon fans

announcer says it was a concern for MIKE SMITH that the Falcons didn't win a game in Preseason... I got negged for saying that very thing.. but here we are.... looking like a rag tag team today... Oh and its not freezing or raining either

Now whats going to be the excuse.. it isn't preseason... it does count. Its not raining or snowing... so its not the weather.

So is it all uphill from here? Or is this going to be how it is for the first five games?

guess the 1st string defense spent the day getting its practice and Matt was the crash test dummy.

The Bears lost every pre-season game last year, and almost made it all the way.

of cutlers 300 yards over 100 came on screens.

a couple plays different and the game is different. Both turn overs we had early on we were moving the ball.

we also had some things go against us that we could not control like some blown calls ( bears Oline jumping early on at least 3 separate times)

In short its not been as bad as it actually looks.

ahahahaha ya, and if you had a better offense you would of beat the Packers in the playoffs, that wasnt as bad as it looked either was it? YOU SCORED NO TDS!!!!!!!! That isnt good no matter how you twist it. Last year if the bears could of scored 8 points they would of been whipping the Steelers in the Super Bowl, so that loss wasnt that bad. You sir are a joke.