Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JayAdams

OFFICIAL: Falcons at Bears game thread

1,205 posts in this topic

T. Gonzales chatting it up during National Anthem, a little classless and disrespectful, especially on 9/11 anniversary

falconsd56 and wook21 like this

Here WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET 'EM FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taps gets me every time. My Dad was a 30-year Marine, so he got a full Military funeral. When they played Taps at his gravesite, I have no problem admitting I cried like a baby.

my dad was in the AF, i did ok thru taps, but when they presented us with the flag it got real hard. it was hard in the procession watching all the cops salute as we drove by.

Taps gets me every time. My Dad was a 30-year Marine, so he got a full Military funeral. When they played Taps at his gravesite, I have no problem admitting I cried like a baby.

Anything they did today to remember 911 was a lost battle to hold back the tears.

What'd ya say? :lol: Just kidding, I hear ya for now, I will be unable to speak myself probably soon. It's good to know that I'm not the only one. :D

IM READY LOL IM A HAVE A HEADACHE REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME CANT HELP IT

Let's Go Falcons. Contain Peppers and Forte, blast Cutler, let White, Julio and HD fly,

and then let Turner clean up. It's a win.