Sunday Ticket and Playstation Network

stldirtybird

I don't know what kind of braodband you guys got. I just know when I PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL something off of Netflix on the PS3 action seems to move a little slow. Not too bad, but you can tell it is not right. I hope it works good for you guys. With it being the NFL, hopefully everything runs smoothly.

I don't know what kind of braodband you guys got. I just know when I PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL something off of Netflix on the PS3 action seems to move a little slow. Not too bad, but you can tell it is not right. I hope it works good for you guys. With it being the NFL, hopefully everything runs smoothly.

Man, I always thought you guys typed out Pirated Video is Illegal crap. I was talking about watching a DVD on Netflix that I pay for, not stealing something. I see how it works now. Weird.

Its free with direct tv

Its free with direct tv

for 1 year with a 2 year agreement after this year you pay normal price next year... they do it every year but they change it like i got 3 months free directv with all the movie channels and only had to pay for sunday ticket. So this year its free sunday ticket.

it might not be the greatest but it gives out of state falcons fans the opportunity to watch. i have a direct tv account at my folks, then i pay for the nfl to go for 10 more bucks a month. then i str3am it through my pc to my HDTV via HDMI cable. it is free if u already have a direct tv account . perfect scenerio for me i just hope its in HD quality ill find out tomorrow B)

Edited by NateDogg1215