SAINTS @ PACKERS TONIGHT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see most of you are smart. We all hate the saints and packers. But anyone who understands NFL football knows it is to our advantage for a division rival to lose in week one.

Granted if the game took place later in the season we would need to look at specific scenarios. But, for right now, the Saints starting out 0-1 is the best possible outcome.

For anyone rooting for the Saints I say this: When you graduate 3rd grade, come back and try again.

P.S. I took the Packers -4.5

Edited by SuperBMiller

Both teams are rivals of our Falcons. Who ya got?

Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?

I think I just threw up my lunch in my mouth thinking about who I would pull for. However, if it's a absolutely no way around it, end of the world, cows came singing with fat lady, I had to make a choice. I will be pulling for the Packers.

Hate the Skanks, Aints, and every other world you can think of to describe their team.

I see most of you are smart. We all hate the saints and packers. But anyone who understands NFL football knows it is to our advantage for a division rival to lose in week one.

Granted if the game took place later in the season we would need to look at specific scenarios. But, for right now, the Saints starting out 0-1 is the best possible outcome.

For anyone rooting for the Saints I say this: When you graduate 3rd grade, come back and try again.

P.S. I took the Packers -4.5

I don't want to win the division because its a crapfest, but because we won a competitive division. Plus I think the most likely outcome is Saints winning

plus to be honest, Pack fans have been annoying...they act like they are guaranteed to repeat as champs and claim their 6 losses were "flukes"...it would be awesome to watch the Saints go up to Lambeau and beat the **** out of the Packers to shut them up, but I'll take a close loss..28-24

I dont understand the animosity towards the Pack. The arent even rivals.

You don't understand hating on a team that sent you home in the playoffs? New to the sport? The hate doesn't always last for long (although sometimes it lasts forever) but we haven't even played the first game of a new season yet.

It's really hard when you despise both teams, both QB's and pretty much everything about both organizations. I used to not hate the Packers, but I was in the stadium for the massacre that was our playoff exit last year. I will forever hate Aaron Rodgers and the Packers for the feeling I had watching our season get blown out of the Dome.