Trust me, I had to drink 2 beers before I could even type it. I know we all hate the Packers, but realistically we need to pull for them for just this week. Best case scenario is N.O. starting out 0-1, so when we stomp the Bears, we will have a bit of a head start on the team that is sure to be a our closest contenders in the NFC South.

Agree?

Trust me, I had to drink 2 beers before I could even type it. I know we all hate the Packers, but realistically we need to pull for them for just this week. Best case scenario is N.O. starting out 0-1, so when we stomp the Bears, we will have a bit of a head start on the team that is sure to be a our closest contenders in the NFC South.

Agree?

I was thinking the same thing.

I'd prefer the Aints to win. I seriously want the Aints to get as many wins as they can as long as we can win the division so we can face them in the playoffs in our house. In addition, I want us to have extremely close wins against them to fuel the impending hype for this game. Once we actually play them, we tear their hearts out and stomp on them like the Packers did to us.

3-0 against our most hated rival and, moreover, a temporary crushing depression to all the Aints fans' souls.