Ever notice

tone357

Glad someone else mentioned it. I thought it was just me... :angry:

I think this got started years ago. whenever they wanted to show some team making a great play, they knew they could save a lot of time by just bringing up that team playing vs the Falcons, because there were always multiple plays where the Falcons would break down or get beat. It just saved the tape/video tape crews time looking through tons of videos of other teams games.

Big games=Dallas, Washington, New York Jets and Giants, Patriots, Colts, Packers...

High profile teams.

So you mean original teams with the most money, not the most talent. Dallas blows but they are always talked about because our country is 98% mexican and all they like is comboys and raiders. Prob cause it is the two states that touch mexico. All im saying is it isnt fair that our team is considered trash with the talent we have. Sh^t even the lions are getting more love than us and they dont have any championship either.

So you mean original teams with the most money, not the most talent. Dallas blows but they are always talked about because our country is 98% mexican and all they like is comboys and raiders. Prob cause it is the two states that touch mexico. All im saying is it isnt fair that our team is considered trash with the talent we have. Sh^t even the lions are getting more love than us and they dont have any championship either.

I'm glad to know someone agrees with me that there's a biased.

I know it seems that way, but I wonder if its just because we're Falcons fans and seeing the falcons logo instantly catches our eye..

Like if you were a fan of another team, it may look like its always showing their team too.

I'd like to see someone actually break down NFL network videos and have a running tally of what teams get "abused" on highlight videos..