AFMB yahoo pick-em league

Okay its that time of year and it looks like Rev is giving up on running the pick-em league this year, so I volunteered to do it. Of course time is of the essence since the first game is Thursday night.

To become part of the group please go to Pick-em league

There are 50 slots in each group and there are two groups, AFMB1 and AFMB2. When you get to the registration page enter 57228 for group id and password is falcons. Please only use your AFMB screen name so it will be easier to decipher who is who. If AFMB1 is full then use group number 57247 and password is falcons which is for AFMB2.

I will post results the following week. Your lowest score will be dropped but unlike years past this pick-em league will continue through the playoffs and Super Bowl.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have through the years.

Good Luck

AFMB1 is now full, you will have to register for AFMB2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay its that time of year and it looks like Rev is giving up on running the pick-em league this year, so I volunteered to do it. Of course time is of the essence since the first game is Thursday night.

To become part of the group please go to Pick-em league

There are 50 slots in each group and there are two groups, AFMB1 and AFMB2. When you get to the registration page enter 57228 for group id and password is falcons. Please only use your AFMB screen name so it will be easier to decipher who is who. If AFMB1 is full then use group number 57247 and password is falcons which is for AFMB2.

I will post results the following week. Your lowest score will be dropped but unlike years past this pick-em league will continue through the playoffs and Super Bowl.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have through the years.

Good Luck

I'm in!