what bear fans think about falcons fans on the game

turnerdburner

My link

this one kills me lol

Falcon fans are morons, trust me on this because I live in Atlanta. None of them consider that our defense has actually gotten better,the offensive line believe it or not has improved,Cutler looked sharp and we are at home.

They guage their OLine by the number of sacks they gave up to the Giants (as long as it wasn't the 9 they gave up last year, it's improvement) and overall this preseason.

Clearly this guy knows nothing about the Falcons:

LOL, big play offense.

Matt Ryan belongs to the "I see Roddy White running down the field 20 yards deep wide open, but !$&% it, I'm checking it down to Turner and hoping he breaks 6 tackles and makes me look good" fan club.

If only Ryan actually threw Turner the ball, this would have made sense.

My link

this one kills me lol

Falcon fans are morons, trust me on this because I live in Atlanta. None of them consider that our defense has actually gotten better,the offensive line believe it or not has improved,Cutler looked sharp and we are at home.

Yea, I just clicked on the link and actually read about ten posts. All I can say is, "Well, at least they love their team". LOL. They really have no room to talk after we defeated them in 2009; and, let's not even bring the sweet memories of 2008 into this discussion. Until they defeat us, they really have no room to talk anything at this point. What discussion is there to be had?

Clearly this guy knows nothing about the Falcons:

If only Ryan actually threw Turner the ball, this would have made sense.

Ignorance is bliss. This fellow is waaaaaay off the f'n mark. Since when does Ryan check down to Turner so often?

Unbelievable!

They go on to even say that they are better than the Saints and the Saints don't have any rings...

Rhetorical or not...they do. Team A dominates team B in every single game over the past five years. Most would logically say Team A is a better team. In reality though, Team B has a bunch of sexy offensive stars and thus, they have "more talent". I'll still take team A. Team A = Bears Team B = Saints

Team B have rings.

Edited by vel

The only player they mentioned who was going to have a good game was peppers who os now 31....they truly love okeye and the rest of there fa pick ups okeye couldnt make it on the texans d in which he had super mario next to him which is 100x the player peppers isimho

We are quite familiar with peppers. I think we have always done a decent job of containing him.

The only player they mentioned who was going to have a good game was peppers who os now 31....they truly love okeye and the rest of there fa pick ups okeye couldnt make it on the texans d in which he had super mario next to him which is 100x the player peppers isimho

I went back and looked at Baker's stats against Peppers in 2008 and 2009 and they are pretty encouraging. In 2 games against Baker in 2008 Peppers had 6 tackles and 1 sack (Baker's rookie season by the way). In 2009 in 2 games against Baker, Peppers had 2 tackles with 0 sacks. Conclusion: In 4 games against Baker Peppers has 8 tackles and 1 sack. Baker has handled Peppers and I have no doubt he will again. Go Birds!

I don't like the format there.

BearsDiscoParty said: Blah blah blah blah blah sausage blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah weather blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Peppers blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Michael Jordan.
IsayWhatWhatintheButtler said: Yeah but blah blah blah blah blah Bears blah blah Ditka blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bear blah blah Ditka blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bear blah blah Ditka blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bear blah blah Ditka blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bear blah blah Ditka blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bear blah blah Ditka blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Bear blah blah Ditka blah blah
DitkasHairGel said: I disagree with BearsDiscoParty because blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Matt Ryan blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah White blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah vaseline blah exchange e-mail blah blah facebook blah blah pictures blah blah.

Yep.

----------------------------

Overuse of quotes on that board.

I went back and looked at Baker's stats against Peppers in 2008 and 2009 and they are pretty encouraging. In 2 games against Baker in 2008 Peppers had 6 tackles and 1 sack (Baker's rookie season by the way). In 2009 in 2 games against Baker, Peppers had 2 tackles with 0 sacks. Conclusion: In 4 games against Baker Peppers has 8 tackles and 1 sack. Baker has handled Peppers and I have no doubt he will again. Go Birds!

I concur also....they are grasping at straws to get back to i guess their glory days of 2006

They also talk about our 2nd string center but fail to realize they have a 2nd stringer now starting and i thought some of our fans were clueless homers

But hold on a second they have the positively unbeatable Roberto Garza at center, although i will give them this they have improved their o-line in the sense that Frank Omiyale is no longer a starting tackle. I'll just let those stellar names sink in for a second.

Baker was out both CAR games in '08, so Pepper's really only has 2 tackles and no sacks against him.

Bears fans are typically pretty rational but they hate us right now and I don't blame them. We basically rolled over dead giving the Packers even more steam to not only beat them at home but to go on and win a SB. I would probably hate them right now if the situation had been reversed and it had been with the Saints. You don't want to face a division rival in the playoffs as it is but especially not one that just routed the number 1 seed.

I'd expect to get as much respect out of them as we would expect to get from a Saints fan right now.