Congrats to matt bryant...

crankdatfalcon

By Chris Vivlamore

Three is more than a jersey number to the Bryant family.

Kicker Matt Bryant and his wife, Melissa, welcomed twins on Saturday (Sept. 3) with the birth of William Triton (four pounds, seven ounces) and Isabella Tristan (three pounds, seven ounces). Byrant, who wears No. 3, reported that mother and children are doing well in a local NIC unit.

It is the second and third child for the Bryants, who have a son, Steven Tre. Yet another son, Matthew Tryson, died at three months old in 2008 of sudden infant death syndrome.

All children are blessings and are born pure and innocent. May Matt Bryant be the best parent--not just the biological father--he can possibly be.

As a father of two precious little girls, I need them to see what good me are all about so they make the best possible choice on husbands the day I walk them down the aisle and put their hands into the hands of the next man in their life.

By Chris Vivlamore

Three is more than a jersey number to the Bryant family.

Kicker Matt Bryant and his wife, Melissa, welcomed twins on Saturday (Sept. 3) with the birth of William Triton (four pounds, seven ounces) and Isabella Tristan (three pounds, seven ounces). Byrant, who wears No. 3, reported that mother and children are doing well in a local NIC unit.

It is the second and third child for the Bryants, who have a son, Steven Tre. Yet another son, Matthew Tryson, died at three months old in 2008 of sudden infant death syndrome.

+1 Congrats Matt!