Name one position the Bears are better than us

Andre5000

He is ryan just has better Oline and more offensive weapons than Cutler has. Can you name me one of Cutler's recievers?

What was his excuse in Denver? He was too young?

You are the same one who thinks Vick is an elite QB now because he had 6 good-great games last year but forget every other game he ever played, aren't you?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is ryan just has better Oline and more offensive weapons than Cutler has. Can you name me one of Cutler's recievers?

Cutler's qb performance has always been extremely inconsistent throughout his whole career. He is very good when he is on top of his game but the games when he plays bad(which is very often), he becomes one of the worst decision makers at the qb position.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

What was his excuse in Denver? He was too young?

You are the same one who thinks Vick is an elite QB now because he had 6 good-great games last year but forget every other game he ever played, aren't you?

Vick only played one bad game last season against the Vikings but he got injured on the first play of the game trying to go deep to Desean, but he still played. This non sense about Vick regressing at the end of last season is ridiculous and makes his haters look stupid. Even though they lost to GB Vick still had good stats and people dont mention Celek didnt keep his feet in bounds on a 2 point conversion and Vick got injured on the next play. Akers also missed two field goals. The Eagles only lost by 5, do the math. Matt Ryan on the other hand got blown out at home and fans left the game by half time.

Edited by Dabootyman

Right now Chicago beats Atlanta in the following positions:

DL

LB

K/P

This is my belief based on what i know right this very minute at 3:51PM on September 6 2011.

I think we have a very good chance at winning alot of games this year but no one has played one snap of real football yet. I do like what i started to see out of the D-Line but only time will tell my young grasshopper.

Vick only played one bad game last season against the Vikings but he got injured on the first play of the game trying to go deep to Desean, but he still played. This non sense about Vick regressing at the end of last season is ridiculous and makes his haters look stupid. Even though they lost to GB Vick still had good stats and people dont mention Celek didnt keep his feet in bounds on a 2 point conversion and Vick got injured on the next play. Akers also missed two field goals. The Eagles only lost by 5, do the math. Matt Ryan on the other hand got blown out at home and fans left the game by half time.

First 5 games of the season Vick 0 INTs 2 Fumbles/0 Lost - last 8 games of the season 7 INTs - 9 Fumbles/3 Lost - he didn't regress he just got cold in Philly.

i cnt lie, i think they have a better overall defense.. we may have the better talent, but they play better as a group then us... theier defense is still their strenght of that team, even tho some of thoes guys are old...

I will agree with this. They play together because they have been together. Tillman, Harris, Urlacher, Briggs, Roach have been there for how long?! They are all 30 plus except Roach. The only pieces fairly new are Peppers, Wright, Okoye, Melton, Jennings. The strength of their D is the LBs, similar to ours. But Tillman and Harris aren't to be taken lightly. Wright and Jennings won't be able to hold Julio, HD and Tony.

I will agree with this. They play together because they have been together. Tillman, Harris, Urlacher, Briggs, Roach have been there for how long?! They are all 30 plus except Roach. The only pieces fairly new are Peppers, Wright, Okoye, Melton, Jennings. The strength of their D is the LBs, similar to ours. But Tillman and Harris aren't to be taken lightly. Wright and Jennings won't be able to hold Julio, HD and Tony.

Yes their defense as a whole is tight - throughout the history of the Bears their defense has been up there. More recent telling signs of how good their defense is that 1) It made Rex Grossman a Super Bowl starting QB - 2) Jay Cutler never had as winning record as QB until he came to the Bears.

I don't agree about Ryan having a better OLine at all. Ryan just doesn't hold on to the ball for 4.5+ seconds.

Johnny Knox. Devin Hester. Roy Williams as WR

He's had a really good TE group - Greg Olsen was extremely good - but he left. Now they got that guy from the Rams with the really long name - I can say it - but I can't spell it. Also Kellen Davis.

Vick's first 6 games: 11 TDs, 0 INTs, averaged 225 YPG, 110.7 QB rating. (This includes the Redskins game where he went nuts for 333 yds, 4 TDs, 0 INTs, 150.7 QB)

Vick's last 6 games: 10 TDs, 6 INTs, 278 YPG, 90.4 QB. Yards went up, INTs went up, rating went down, TDs down 1.

Preseason: 73 YPG, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 2 fumbles, 1 lost.

That's not regressing? Idiot.

I don't agree about Ryan having a better OLine at all. Ryan just doesn't hold on to the ball for 4.5+ seconds.

Johnny Knox. Devin Hester. Roy Williams as WR

He's had a really good TE group - Greg Olsen was extremely good - but he left. Now they got that guy from the Rams with the really long name - I can say it - but I can't spell it. Also Kellen Davis.

How many of those recievers have been to a probowl? :lol:

C'mon now sandy lets be real here. Cutlers offense is garbage.

You keep using the word injured or hurt, when are you going to learn?

Just like in Atlanta he will dazzle and make big plays but when it comes down to it, he can only throw a fly, curl, or find his first read.

I dont dislike Vick, but why ant some people see he is the same QB he used to be, the only thing that changed from Atlanta to Philly is the fat that his WR's got better and faster. If he had WR's like that when he was in Atlanta he would have done the same thing but we always knew when we were playing the Bucs he wasnt going to win. In other words it didnt matter what Vick had done, becasue when Tampa was the opposing team we usually walked away with an L because they made him to smart not talented.

Vick's first 6 games: 11 TDs, 0 INTs, averaged 225 YPG, 110.7 QB rating. (This includes the Redskins game where he went nuts for 333 yds, 4 TDs, 0 INTs, 150.7 QB)

Vick's last 6 games: 10 TDs, 6 INTs, 278 YPG, 90.4 QB. Yards went up, INTs went up, rating went down, TDs down 1.

Preseason: 73 YPG, 1 TD, 3 INTs, 2 fumbles, 1 lost.

That's not regressing? Idiot.

not quite No qb outside of Brady/Manning has a perfect season. I mean did you not expect him to throw interceptions? Really? Really? Really? Did you expect Vick to not possibly fumble when the Oline was horrible last season and his constantly running for his life? Truth is eagles shouldnt have even been in the playoffs with that horribleOline or defense they had last season and im shocked Vick lasted as long as he did behind that line. They got kolb injured his first game as starter.

Ryan sure regressed against GB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U_YhU0HgdI

Edited by Dabootyman

How many of those recievers have been to a probowl? :lol:

C'mon now sandy lets be real here. Cutlers offense is garbage.

The Bears offense is nowhere as bad as you make them out to be. Forte was extremely good last season. Hester and Knox are probably the fastest wr duo in the league and they both can get good separation. Even though their o-line is not good, Cutler's problem with holding onto the ball for too long plays huge role into them looking worse then they actually are.