Name one position the Bears are better than us

Andre5000

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say its a step above not being able to be on the field because you can't give it all on every down. Abraham is good, Peppers is better. Its just good that Peppers hasn't been to good against us.

but the question was position... not single olayer at a position... at a postion like DE, you have to view the entire group, and i like our rotation there with Abe, Edwards, Biermann... maybe Sid if he steps up

I'll give Peppers nod over Abraham. (If Peppers is a 10, then Abraham is a 9)

I'll give Urlacher nod over Lofton (If Urlacher is a 10, then Lofton is a 8.5)

I'll give Briggs nod over Nicholas. (If Briggs is a 10, then Nicholas is a 8)

And I'll give their punter over our punter.

So, that's 4 positions out of a possible 11 on offense, 11 more on def and kicker and punter.

And it's not Nov/Dec in Chicago yet, so there goes home field advantage.

That's why the Falcons win this week.

It is debatable that Peppers > Abe as you just started debating it Itstorm2. Lol

Anyway, I see no position better. Urlacher's name is bigger. So is Briggs'. But Lofton, Spoon, Nicholas, and Pete give them a run. They have Peppers but we have Abe, Jerry, Babs, and Edwards and Kroy. They have Tillman and Harris but Major Wright and Tim Jennings aren't that good. We have Moore, Grimes, and DRob with DeCoud as a steady player.

I won't waste time on offense for argument's sake.

LOL you homers are hilarious.. "the question was position not player exactly". "Debatable"..... LOL please don't make our fanbase look like that.

I guess since they don't have any position better than ours we're going to win 100 - 3. How could they compete with inferior players.