David Garrard

Northern_Falcon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this board insist on having a thread for every player cut around the NFL? :lol: :lol: I got on right now just to see if there was a Garrard thread and what do you know..

Jaguars did him the same way they did Leftwich. Del Rio's head will be on a platter before end of this season. Garrard would've been the most experienced QB (time with same offense)in AFC South. I believe the Manning run has ended (no telling how long he'd be out) & his injury is more than what the team is letting on. This was the Jags best chance to make a run in their division & they are going with McCown? If I were a Jag fan, I'd be ticked.

Jaguars did him the same way they did Leftwich. Del Rio's head will be on a platter before end of this season. Garrard would've been the most experienced QB (time with same offense)in AFC South. I believe the Manning run has ended (no telling how long he'd be out) & his injury is more than what the team is letting on. This was the Jags best chance to make a run in their division & they are going with McCown? If I were a Jag fan, I'd be ticked.

Im quite surprised they didnt hand it to gabbert

Now that i think about it they wouldnt bring him in because they wouldnt want Ryan looking over his shoulder. Gerrard isnt bad he was just never surrounded with weapons. Imagine Gerrard with all the weapons on that Falcons offense. I bet he would be able to win atleast one playoff game unlike a certain someone.