I BELIEVE IN THE ATLANTA FALCONS 2011 TEAM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have all listened to these idiot sports analyst over the years who have done nothing more than call the Falcons weak. This year however, they have finally woke up and started BELIEVING in the Falcons for the most part! Not just because they were reporting the truth but because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE!!!!!!!!

The 2011 Falcons team is stacked on offense, no big secret there. But I honestly believe the defense will be the big surprise this season. I have went on record saying that I think Peria Jerry Is going to be a game changer this season. We shall see. I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get this party started!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you believe say GO FALCONS! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the last couple of years, starting from 2008 to the present, the Falcons have been putting all the pieces together for this team both on offense and defense. Executuion on offense, and domination on defense should be our team's mantra. When the Falcons are at home, DEFEND THE DOME! wHEN THE fALCONS ARE ONE THE ROAD, THEY MUST PLAT HARD AND NOT FOLD! This is the falcons time, it's all in their hands to make the impossible become the possibe.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I will get neg for this but I been a Falcons fan for as long as I can remember, but that playoff lost was such a downer that I'm going into this season with lower expectnations. I know I should think positive and forget about last year but sitting in that dome and listening to all those cheeseheads was really a punch in the gut.

The Falcons probably feel as you do. However, they must and we must not keep rehashing past losses. Remember, those who remnember the past are condemned to repeat it,

I know I will get neg for this but I been a Falcons fan for as long as I can remember, but that playoff lost was such a downer that I'm going into this season with lower expectnations. I know I should think positive and forget about last year but sitting in that dome and listening to all those cheeseheads was really a punch in the gut.

Ryan isn't forgetting it either, but he is using it for fuel to improve himself

Matt Ryan fueled by elusive playoff win

Atlanta's QB isn't trying to forget about a 48-21 loss to the Packers -- he's embracing it

...So Ryan watched the loss to the Packers, more than once, not to torture himself, but to learn. It stung, for sure, but it did help.

"One of the things that's really important and I've kind of learned over the years is you have to get past those tough losses and move forward," Ryan said. "You can't let it eat at you. You have to let it affect you the right way, serving as motivation and learning from that, not sending you into a funk where you can't move past it....

Just watch this season and continue to be a Falcons fan. You'll have a heck of a lot of reasons to believe!

GO FALCONS! I BELIEVE!

Rise Up Falcon Fans!

Here we go!!!!! It's time isn't it!!

Forget the gossip, forget the nah sayers and forget all the what ifs because of preseason things, or last season for that matter.

You NAILED IT! Right on! The training wheels have been taken off of the rookies and the playbook vs. chicago.

This is going to be cool! Uh - Matty Ice is going to freeze da bears defense! And da burner Michael Turner is going to light up the scoreboard. Ahem, I hope da beers forget about the rest of the Falcons, because if they do they will get destroyed on the scoreboard.

Here WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RISE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a believer, I know that's going to shock some people around here :rolleyes:

Falcons have some questions- How good is Julio, Can Jerry make a difference, is Edwards all that, how will the Oline hold up, Who's the nickel? Not all will be answered positively for the falcons, but enough will that this team will be fun to watch this year.

Yeah there are questions, but those questions will be answered soon. You either believe or you don't. That's what this thread is about. I BELIEVE!

Vs. Vs. Vs. so to speak where players and teams are concerned. I think the Falcons overall have the best players where matchups are concerned to win it all.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** "F" ing yes it's our year. Just spat out the last bit of the green and yellow bile out of my stomach. One game at a time stay injury free,but yes they have the depth and hopefully the experience to get to the Super Bowl.

I'd plus ya, but I ran out for today. :( Dang right! Will somebody please plus this user!

It is on, and it is time. Enough of this training wheel rookie talk. This is OUR TEAM! It is the Team we root/pull for to win! And for those who don't know, guess what They are ready, they are stacked on offense and defense, and they can face any team out there and defeat them!

This is the year of the Falcons. It's not just a Julio Jones things, it's a thing where injured players have come back healthy, and there is so much more.

Da Bears are going to be destroyed by the Falcons. LOL, it makes me laugh to think about this game. It isn't 2-3-4-5 years ago. Da bears WERE da bears, but we live in MODERN TIMES!

THE FALCONS ARE GOING TO FREAKING DESTROY WHOEVER!!!!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no I ain't drinking the koolaid either!

Cutler will be lucky to make it to halftime, I predict right now that Peria Jerry or Ray or Abe will hit him so hard he will be crying on the sidelines before the first half of this game!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!