Something you will see at Ga Dome tonight that you NEVER see at Falcons games

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I actually root for both of them, but the Ga fanatics put me off a little bit. If the only games you watch all season are UGA games then don't talk to me about football. Guys who like UGA, know football, etc, no problem with you. Its just the people in the stands crying, and shocked we are losing when you should realize UGA was the inferior team.

UGA fans are kind of weak actually. Ive been to plenty of games in Athens where everyone is sitting on their hands making hardly any noise at all. Its one of , if not the least loudest stadium of all the SEC teams. Heck i went to a Clemson game that BLEW AWAY any UGA game crowd ive ever seen. Clemson folks get into it bigtime. Lots of hotties too !

hate to go there but i bet the dome is full at kick off in week 2 when vick comes to town :wacko:

FULL? Are you kidding me? Full?

That Dome will be over-filled from the field all the way back to the parking lot.

This city will probably never match The Green Bay's, or The Steeler's fan support unless we put a few Lombardi trophies in our trophy case (This will happen soon :) :) ).

Sometimes I envy other fanbases. My homeboy is a Chief fan and I tell him all the time "If the Falcons had Chief fans for a fanbase, the Dome would be almost impossible to win for other teams"

Its another reason I am not that big of a Georgia fan. People are fanatical about them. People who don't even watch football, have Ga stickers, flags, tags, etc.

Probably because the UGA symbol means more than football. You do realize that UGA is a college, right? It's a college first, then a football team.

Probably because the UGA symbol means more than football. You do realize that UGA is a college, right? It's a college first, then a football team.

NO I am ********. The people I am talking about (know them personally) only care about UGA for the football team. That is how a lot of people are not just the ones I know. Like the other poster said, everyone acts like they are alumni. I have no problem with alumni, and like I said true football fans. I get turned off by the people who don't know whay Pass Interference is, but post on facebook, and cry when they lose. It is just the football culture in the South thats why you have people poisoning trees then calling radio stations and bragging about it.

I'm a bigger Falcon fan than any other team in any other sport. But I can understand why people are fanatical about college football. A good college football team generates a lot of money and improves the school facilities for their kids. The money generated provides funding for a lot of other programs.

NO I am ********. The people I am talking about (know them personally) only care about UGA for the football team. That is how a lot of people are not just the ones I know. Like the other poster said, everyone acts like they are alumni. I have no problem with alumni, and like I said true football fans. I get turned off by the people who don't know whay Pass Interference is, but post on facebook, and cry when they lose. It is just the football culture in the South thats why you have people poisoning trees then calling radio stations and bragging about it.

Quite right. I like the Bulldogs (Dawgs) but they have the most obnoxious fans. You are right because many "Dawg" fans didn't even finish high school and that's why they have such contempt for Ga. Tech. By the way I don't give a squat for Tech either but not because of lack of education.

They still would have cashed in from Nike regardless of the actual design of the uniforms.

Nope, Nike pays them money for them to wear the uniforms that Nike designs for them. It's basically advertising for Nike.

Here's the teams and dates they're wearing their Nike versions:

Oregon (vs LSU, Cowboys Stadium 9/3)

Georgia & Boise State (vs each other, Georgia Dome 9/3)

Michigan State (vs Michigan 10/15)

LSU (vs Auburn, 10/22)

Ohio State (vs Wisconsin 10/29)

Stanford (vs Notre Dame 11/26)

Army & Navy (vs each other 12/10)