Thank You Mr. Blank!

ThunderCookie

I can not tell you how thrilled I was to hear "Falcon's First Down!" Not only does that phrase fire the fans up at the Dome, but the return of it means we have an owner that truly listens to the fans. I am not sure that any other owner would have responded that quickly.

Thank you Mr. Blank. You are the best thing to ever happen to this team.

On a side note, the scattered, covered, and smothered Waffle House sack was the exact opposite. It's just plain funny and oddly endearing. The people in my section loved it. I hope that one stays for a while.

I can not tell you how thrilled I was to hear "Falcon's First Down!" Not only does that phrase fire the fans up at the Dome, but the return of it means we have an owner that truly listens to the fans. I am not sure that any other owner would have responded that quickly.

Thank you Mr. Blank. You are the best thing to ever happen to this team.

On a side note, the scattered, covered, and smothered Waffle House sack was the exact opposite. It's just plain funny and oddly endearing. The people in my section loved it. I hope that one stays for a while.