Anyone else enjoying seeing our fanbase grow?

Pa_Falcon_Fan

I'm in PA too, I haven't noticed any Falcons gear lately. Like FalconinPA said, they used to rock the MV7, that was everywhere. I do notice some Braves hats here and there though.

I agree, I see alot fans rocking braves hats and jerseys up here. I am also a big Georgia fans and for some reason see alot of bulldog license plates and gear up here lately.

Dude, seriously, your Sig needs to be a "caption this pic" thread.

I see BVG telling Smitty how big his DTs need to be for his defensive scheme to work. :lol:

Lol...I was trying to put.....

Smitty: Brian what happened out there?

and then

BVG: Beats the h3ll outta me!

But I couldn't do it, so I figured I'd let you guys fill in your own thoughts.

I'm in North Carolina and i dont see any Falcons fans.

Everyone here pulls for either the Steelers, Eagles or Packers. Go figure.

Panther country and noone will outright admit to being a fan. :lol:

What's funny is that every one of them says something like-

"I'm a die-hard Steelers fan......but i root for the Panthers too when they're winning."

I'm sure we got Falcons fans like that...there's several on these boards. :rolleyes:

Im in Asheville, NC and I see Falcon fans around. At the bars and occasionally rocking gear around town. I feel ya on the fickle fans. You must live in Raleigh or Charlotte seeing all of those Steeler fans. There are those long time locals that were fans of the Falcons or the Skins before NC got the Panthers. SOme of my friends that defected to being Panther fans say the same crap "Oh, I still root for Atlanta, only when we aren't playing the Falcons". Drives me up the wall...

I've been a Falcons fan since I started watching football in 88 and I've been a season ticket holder since '02. I live in central Pennsylvania and have to say that I have NEVER seen so many fellow Falcons fans around.

I've seen Falcons jerseys and hats around Harrisburg, York, Lancaster, Reading (where I live)... at local amusement parks (Hershey Park, Knoebels Grove)... and lots of other places. It makes me really happy to see the Falcons winning new fans, especially here at the crossroads of Steeler, Eagle and Raven country.

Are the rest of you non-Atlanta residents seeing the same?

It may be growing but we still have some of the most lackluster fans in the country as far as being on time to games and filling the Dome. its weak. Dome is always half empty at kickoff. Its got to suck the life out of the team on kickoff. I dont even think we were on time to the Green Bay Playoff game. People were still i line getting dang Hot Dogs n stuff.

Edited by SkiFalcon

I saw plenty of falcon Fans in Blondie's, upper west side. Best wings in NYC by far.

..Im from Murray Hill.. I used to venture over to Mr Biggs and watch the games with this Bartender from ATL that worked there. Mr Biggs is over on 45th on the West side. I was ALWAYS the only Falcons fan there. There were Bills, Pats, Eagles, Steelers and of course Giants and Jets fans there, but NEVER did i ever spot a Falcons fan. Even at All-Star Cafe i was ALWAYS the only Falcons fan in the joint and the place was HUGE. I think its ESPN or something else now.

Edited by SkiFalcon

Growing up here in PA, I don't think I'd ever seen another Falcons fan until I'd gone to my first Falcons game in 2001. I'd seen just about every other team but never Falcons around. Now I see them all over the place.. and I'm loving it. :)

Yeah we've ran into each other twice at i believe was Friday's restaurant. Still waiting for game tickets lol