darren sharper

as far as physical ability i dont see sharper making it through out a whole season so no. dont bring him home

james sanders of the patriots makes a lot more sense to me. Hes young and obviously has some mental capacity for the game if you look at his stats and his performance this last year. I say give him a look.

james sanders of the patriots makes a lot more sense to me. Hes young and obviously has some mental capacity for the game if you look at his stats and his performance this last year. I say give him a look.

oh if were talking about james sanders then yea i give him a chance simply because he is younger and comes from a good system. but darren sharper is done as a starter in this league

He would be a great addition. Grimes improved to good last year but he plays small and while he gets some picks while under cutting WRs he is more often best over the top as was show cased in the loss to Green Bay and more recently in the 2 TDs he got beat on vs Pitt. Giving up 24 points to a team like Pitt in the first half is exactly why we should have moved to sure up our secondary this off season. Sharper would not only be a big help to us but it would be taking a great player from our biggest rival.

i rather have a hall of fame 15 year vet than a young guy getting beat all day

sander not better than decoud

You are certainly welcome to your opinion. Coming from New England TD should be well aware of his pluses and minuses. If he's interested he'll make a move.

ok explain to me how a old and worn out safety is going to help this team.

People said the same thing when we brought Joe Horn here...it was his leadership that taught roddy how to prepare better...he didn't do crap for us on the field but you can't always label success by that alone. If we can get him cheap awesome.

People said the same thing when we brought Joe Horn here...it was his leadership that taught roddy how to prepare better...he didn't do crap for us on the field but you can't always label success by that alone. If we can get him cheap awesome.

Hire him as a coach then. Then he doesn't count against the cap or the roster.

Edited by Geneaut

idk much about sharpers character but i dont see him wanting to be a coach or even a backup. The guy from what i can tell still has the starters itch and isnt going to be buried in the depth chart.

He may not have an option. 15th season safeties with bad knees don't get lots of starting jobs.

Edited by Geneaut

He may not have an option. 15th season safeties with bad knees don't get lots of starting jobs.

signing james sanders makes a lot more sense then sharper. sanders provides quality depth and leadership for a few years while sharper would be nothing more than a stopgap solution.

Edited by deathonwings369