Brent Grimes needs to stop going for the Interception EVERY TIME !

Andre5000

Dude could have easily knocked down the TD pass that was in the end zone, instead he tries to intercept and gives up a TD. He also went for the inT on the intermediate route and he could have made a play on the ball instead and knocked it down, instead it goes for a TD.

The Dude as you call him was not person at fault in the first place he was trying to help Franks, Also you do understand the WR on that play was Ward there have been MANNY CB he has beat.

Can't win with some people on this board. Guy is making plays and did nothing wrong on the first TD. With safety over the top he tried to swat ball down but cutting underneath. Second play he was in great position and could have swatted the ball down but how about we credit him for being in position to make a play as well as Brown for making a great catch. I love how no one is mentioning that he almost intercepted Big Ben earlier. The kid can play.

Nobody is saying the kid cant play, but what was he trying to get out of that 2nd TD? An int and a knee down so we get the ball at the 20? an int and a run back?

I dont know what he wanted from that play but I do know it was 3rd and 10 and if he swats the ball away we force a punt. They scored that TD with a minute and forty one seconds remaining before half, lets say he swats the ball anway and they punt the ball and we dont score, atleast we go into half down 4 not 8.

The intermediate route he figured the safety help over the top instead they missed judged the tackle...the other one would of had the same outcome had he went for the knock down he dove for the pick he would have dove he would not have touched it either way

This^^^

Brent just missed the INT or knocking the ball down on the 1st TD but DeCoud taking a bad angle lead to the TD.

The 2nd TD would have ended up the same regardless...it was a good effort by Brent just didn't come down with it.

I think some people just like to complain here.

This^^^

Brent just missed the INT or knocking the ball down on the 1st TD but DeCoud taking a bad angle lead to the TD.

The 2nd TD would have ended up the same regardless...it was a good effort by Brent just didn't come down with it.

I think some people just like to complain here.

I dont fault him for the first pick, but **** people we are trying to win the Super Bowl and I know this is just a preseason game but Brent is a starter and he has to understand that in that situation he has to knock the ball down.

It cost us 7 when they should have been punting the ball back to us up only by 4.

i fnt mind that at all... if he has help over the top which he did in that coverage then go for it... decoud took not a bad angle but a HORRIBLE andgle... and he is known for doing that at times... plus its fair to say decoud is prolly the slowest defender on the field... i love him but it looked like he was running in slow motion....

but i dnt mind grimey going for the INT at all...

That was the case.

When Grimes missed the safety should have been on the JOB and drilled the guy.

We have no depth at DB and if this is not addressed this weekend, we will be in for a

disappointing season if just One CB goes down with injury.

I believe Brent let loose to be honest and was willing to take risks. TO me, even those risks, he was really close. I believe it is a mental thing. Come regular season, I see him doing what he does best. I don't see him becoming D. Hall as far as coverage/risks as some here have suggested. The little midget can ball and I believe he'll still be our best corner at season's end.

Two or three seasons, Grimes was doing the same thing. He gradually got closer and closer, and started knocking the ball down. I said on this forum then, that it would only be a matter of time before he started coming down with the ball. I was right.

Don't worry. I'd rather they get burned now than in games that count.

How dare you criticize Brent Grimes and pointing out his mistakes! You are the worst Falcon Fan in the World!

Looks like he's got a big ole fan club here !!! BRENT GRIMES is the greatest.. He should gone for every INT, i was dead wrong. Instead of knocking the pass down, he should have gone for it and given up the TD.. I agree 100% with everyone !!!!!

Looks like he's got a big ole fan club here !!! BRENT GRIMES is the greatest.. He should gone for every INT, i was dead wrong. Instead of knocking the pass down, he should have gone for it and given up the TD.. I agree 100% with everyone !!!!!

Not sure why you're giving this sarcastic response. No one is saying you're making a bad point in wanting him to take less of a risk on those plays...others are OK with it because we've seen him make those plays before