Atlanta vs. Steelers Highlights!

Abe

I can't include a link from my phone, but if you watch our highlight package from last night it's unbelievable.

The entire highlight package of our game included all of their touchdowns. They failed to include even ONE of our scores.

This is not a " I want recognition " rant. It's just pointing out that they completely omitted all of our offensive highlights. They showed our goal line stand and that's it.

Maybe it's me but doesn't that seem odd?

They did show plenty of our bad film though.

Can someone include a link to show what I'm writing about?

I'm going to have to check this out for myself because this is hard to believe. I'm not saying you are exxagerating or anything, but this would be incredulous.

I can't include a link from my phone, but if you watch our highlight package from last night it's unbelievable.

The entire highlight package of our game included all of their touchdowns. They failed to include even ONE of our scores.

This is not a " I want recognition " rant. It's just pointing out that they completely omitted all of our offensive highlights. They showed our goal line stand and that's it.

Maybe it's me but doesn't that seem odd?

They did show plenty of our bad film though.

Can someone include a link to show what I'm writing about?

Nah this is a totally an "I want recognition rant", because highlights always include both teams scores. You didn't even wait to get to a real computer to check before you posted.