I was impressed with our D line tonight

I watched as much of the first half as I could and I thought our D line got pretty good pretty pressure against Big Ben. How did Ray Edwards look? I didn't see much of him from what I watched.

Our D-line is going to be a quarterback's nightmare if they can stay healthy. No Ray didn't see much action coming off his recently surgery.

I was really impressed as well, I liked how Babs and Walker got pressure up the middle.

yeah Ray was quick off the snap and getting pressure. Abe also. that helped out Jerry, Babs, & Walker big time. plus we still got Peters n the bench. Biermann was pretty solid, but if it was another QB besides Big Ben there would have been a lot more sacks. I'm starting to see that when we play zone our guys look like they're playing an area instead of covering a man and that's how we allow so many completions

I am not trying to be a downer, but i started watching the game early in the 2nd quarter and Edwards looked awful to me. Granted, I did not see a single snap in the 1st and maybe his stamina was not where it should be since it was his first game, but i was not impressed at all from what i saw in the 2nd.

If you go look at the 2nd TD pass to Brown you can see Edwards getting pancaked bad on the play. I know it happens alot, but it was just something i noticed.

I am not trying to be a downer, but i started watching the game early in the 2nd quarter and Edwards looked awful to me. Granted, I did not see a single snap in the 1st and maybe his stamina was not where it should be since it was his first game, but i was not impressed at all from what i saw in the 2nd.

If you go look at the 2nd TD pass to Brown you can see Edwards getting pancaked bad on the play. I know it happens alot, but it was just something i noticed.

What I saw was a shrimp CB trying to make the highlight reel instead of knocking the ball away. He made the highlight reel for sure.....only looking like a dope getting beat. Twice he did that in the game. Totally a different ball game had he played team ball. Those two big plays ruined the 1st half.

So how many tru DE do we keep on the 53 man roster 5? or did we keep 6 last year.... Our rotation of keeping players fresh requires some bodies......

Abraham Edwards

Biermans Davis

Sidbury I think stays...

if we keep 6 then I like matthews

mathhew

mcarthy

Stephens

I think that Davis gets cut. he is getting paid around 3.75 mil which is way too much for being the 4th DE. If we cut him we get around 3 mil in cap space which TD could use on a veteran if he feels he needs to.