if this how were playin

yes, the preseason is clearly an indication of how a team will do in the regular season. the 2008 Lions went 4-0 in the preason and then went 0-16 in the regular season. oh, wait. maybe the preason doesn't mean anything after all.....

dont use logic and common sense against them. They are still learning their A,b,c's

Ok, why do we have dayum near 10 phuckin' threads talking about the same emotional doom and gloom. I want to discuss the game tonight with some intelligent, thought-provoking discussions and arguments. I started a thread in an attempt to do this but it has suddenly bumped down to the second page.

Amazing!

If you're going to post something relating to your emotional frustration with the team's performance tonight, there are several threads that are appropriate for you to do so. Please stop creating threads just to express your frustration.

Ok, why do we have dayum near 10 phuckin' threads talking about the same emotional doom and gloom. I want to discuss the game tonight with some intelligent, thought-provoking discussions and arguments. I started a thread in an attempt to do this but it has suddenly bumped down to the second page.

Amazing!

If you're going to post something relating to your emotional frustration with the team's performance tonight, there are several threads that are appropriate for you to do so. Please stop creating threads just to express your frustration.

I couldn't agree more. lets talk about how were still gonna take them aints apart, TWICE!!!!!!

Amazing!

good luck ma... only a hand full of ppl that u can have a real conversation with on this thread looks like lol

Amazing!

Bump it back with more intellect... B)