Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nereek

Vick turned white

304 posts in this topic

It'll never end. I'll just say this: If a hunter goes out and legally shoots and kills a deer, duck, quail or pheasant, I'll gladly help him eat it if he cares to share. But if he shoots my dog Alice Mae, I'll be going to prison too.

alice2.jpg

Best dog in the world right there, y'all. :rolleyes:

+1

I didn't know that.

Naw, I didn't mean that as if all poor people dog fight but drinking 40's is mainly something you see poor people do. Most poor people don't drink. So of course it wouldn't be true to say all poor people drink but if you drink 40's, you are more than likely poor.

What if Tom Brady was Black?

If he had the kids out of wedlock like he did, would he be praised as a Black man the same way he is as a White man?

Would he be called the All American beautiful man as a Black man like he is as a White man?

LMAO @ the stuff Radical 2.0 saying being dumber than what atlGM is saying.

Killing for "sport" isn't any better than picking a dog up and slamming it on the concrete.

I assume the deer is being eaten. Regardless, shooting something and putting it down with one shot is a bit different than getting your boys together and slowly torturing it to death.

King Dre likes this

I assume the deer is being eaten. Regardless, shooting something and putting it down with one shot is a bit different than getting your boys together and slowly torturing it to death.

If you aren't killing it for survival, why are you killing it?

If he had the kids out of wedlock like he did, would he be praised as a Black man the same way he is as a White man?

Would he be called the All American beautiful man as a Black man like he is as a White man?

I could be wrong, but last time I checked having kids out of wedlock wasn't illegal.

I could be wrong, but last time I checked having kids out of wedlock wasn't illegal.

Just answer the question. Name one Black athlete praised for having two women pregnancy at the same time like Brady did?

If you aren't killing it for survival, why are you killing it?

I'm not saying it's great, and I don't do it personally. I think the difference is fairly obvious though. The intent and malice behind one is far greater than the other. People who hunt for sport aren't interested in shooting it in the leg and then laughing as they slowly strangle it to death.

Naw, I didn't mean that as if all poor people dog fight but drinking 40's is mainly something you see poor people do. Most poor people don't drink. So of course it wouldn't be true to say all poor people drink but if you drink 40's, you are more than likely poor.

Oh yea I know what you meant.

LMFAO! Man you oughta stop! LMAFOOO!!!!

Just answer the question. Name one Black athlete praised for having two women pregnancy at the same time like Brady did?

Who praised Brady for having children out of wedlock?

Again, it's a poor analogy....Brady's situation is/was personal happenings in his life that some may have seen as disgusting/immoral/unethical....but wasn't illegal.

Vick was funding and participating in an interstate dogfighting operation. Totally illegal and hardly comparable to Brady.

Apples and oranges.

I'm not saying it's great, and I don't do it personally. I think the difference is fairly obvious though. The intent and malice behind one is far greater than the other. People who hunt for sport aren't interested in shooting it in the leg and then laughing as they slowly strangle it to death.

In light of the topic, you all have me rollin' tonight with some of these posts.

I hope no one kill something and laughs about it. That's psychotic. But either way, killing of any animal for fun and leisure is no better than animal fighting.

Who praised Brady for having children out of wedlock?

Again, it's a poor analogy....Brady's situation is/was personal happenings in his life that some may have seen as disgusting/immoral/unethical....but wasn't illegal.

Vick was funding and participating in an interstate dogfighting operation. Totally illegal and hardly comparable to Brady.

Apples and oranges.

ESPN

Mike and Mike

PTI

ATH

TMZ

A lot praised Brady for knocking up a model and an actress.

ESPN

Mike and Mike

PTI

ATH

TMZ

A lot praised Brady for knocking up a model and an actress.

Yeah, I guess you're right. White athletes never get called on the carpet for their out of wedlock children:

garvey.jpg

clemensw.jpg

Guys just gettin' free passes left and right........ :lol: :lol:

What if Mike Vick was white! and did the exact same thing and went to jail and came back... Wonder if all who are supporting him right now would be supporting the white Vick? Id say 90% of them NO!!!

Dogs are put down all the time and its done humanly as possible. Shooting them when they are beyond healing or recovery is considered humane. I hunt but I do eat what I kill, mind you i dont knee cap a deer then go to it and torturer it. so the difference between Hunting and torturing and killing and animal is just that. Maybe your culture brought you up differently than I was but most people respect animals and yes even the hunters, where as someone who trains dogs for years on smaller dogs use rape stand and when the dog is injured tortures it obviously doesnt respect animals or themselves for that matter.